My Dad Is My Teacher

(Madison's P.O.V)
First day of high school. Most people would be exited. Not me. Not when my dad would be one of my teachers. Why did he have to teach at the same school I go to. There's a thousand other schools. At least my 2 best friends would be there with me. Chloe and Austin. We've been through everything together. I get ready and go downstairs for breakfast. Mom is there with Jeremy. We moved out of grandma's about 7 years ago when mom married Jeremy, he has a son that is 16 one year older than me. My step brother Andrew. He's pretty cool and he's always here on weekends. "Morning um your dad will be here in 10 minutes so hurry up and eat." Says mom. Since dad and I unfortunately have the same destination he's going to give me a ride for the next 4 years. Awesome just awesome. When I finish my breakfast I get a text from dad saying that he's outside. I walk out and into the car. "Morning Maddie." Says dad. "Morning dad." I say. " so here's the thing no sex at all no sex with your teachers especially with your friends nada understood?" He asks. The thing Is dad told me "the story". The story of how I was conceived witch grossed the shit out of me. I couldn't look at mom or dad for about 2 weeks. How do you just do that. I thought dad was a pervert for a while then I let it go. "Yeah got it don't want to end up like mom already got the speech from her yesterday." I say looking at him "okay."he says. And with that we drive away to the school.
By 7th period I had made a new friend. Miranda. She was pretty cool and hilarious. I looked at my Schedule and saw that I had my dad. Fuck. Miranda and I had that class together we walked to his room. I took a seat all the way in the back with Miranda. After 3 minutes dad shows up. "Good morning class I am Mr. Gonzalez." He says. "Hey isn't that you last name?" Asks Miranda. "Yeah it is." I reply but I am interrupted by a very familiar voice. "Care to explain what's so interesting back there Madison." Dad. Of course. "Nothing dad-um I mean Mr. Gonzalez." I say. Shit I slipped. Half the class turns to look at me. Great they all know that our history teacher is my father.