•5•

"I really don't want to go in there," I say. Zion and I are sitting outside of my house right now in his car. It's almost midnight. We stayed at the studio forever, "They are going to kill me."

"Just come back home with me," he says.

"Then they will really kill me," I say.

He sighs, "We could just run away."

"Shush, weirdo. I barley know you."

"Yes you do," he says. "You know enough about me to know that I'll accept you and trust you at all times."

I smile, "I know." I look at my house. Some lights are on, but not all of them. I'm sure mom and dad are waiting up for me. "I better go."

"Okay, I will walk you up."

"You don't have to," I say.

"I know, but I'm going to," he says. He opens his door and then walks to my side, opening my door for me.

"Thank you."

"Mhm," he shuts the door and grabs onto my hand. We walk to my front door and then stop.

"Thank you for everything," I say. "I had a lot of fun."

"I did too," he says. "I'll take you on a real date Friday though."

"Oh, really?"

"Yes," he says.

"I'll pick you up at six."

"What do I wear?" I ask.

"Clothes."

I start laughing and I smack his chest, "Thanks for the advice, dumb ass."

"Of course, love."

"Seriously, though. Do I dress homeless or nice?" I ask him.

"You'll look beautiful either way, so I don't really care," he says.

"Zion, I can't wear sweats if we are going somewhere nice. Why don't you just tell me where we are going?"

"Can't do that," he says. "Just wear something causal. Nothing too dressy, but not sweats."

"Okay," I say.

"Okay," he says quietly.

"Goodnight, Zion." I lightly press my lips to his and we stay like that for a few seconds until I slowly pull away.

"Goodnight, Danny. Call me if you need anything."

I smile, "Will do."

I open my front door as quiet as possible. I go inside and once I'm completely inside he starts to walk back to his car. I walk over to the window right next to my front door. I watch him get in his car. Once he is completely in he looks back at the house and sees me.

He smiles super big and then holds up his hands. He holds up a heart with his hands connected. I smile and I do it right back to him.  He then puts his hands down and drives away to go home.

"Where the hell have you been?" My dad yells.

I roll my eyes and I turn around, "I was studying with Zion."

"Until midnight?" He asks. "You couldn't even call us to let us know? We were worried sick!"

"Were you?" I ask. "Or were you just worried that your drugs wouldn't get delivered the right way since I wasn't there."

"Don't speak to me that way," he says.

"It's true though, isn't it?" I ask. "You were only scared about the delivery that I bailed out on. Who did you have do it for you? I hope that they got it done right."