Look What You Made Me Do

heh heh

Welcome back to the best book on the internet. My name is.... Kirstin Maldonado, because she's just beautiful and who wouldn't want to be her. 

Kirstie had just completed her lip sync performance and sat down next to Mitch while they waited for Scott to get ready for his performance. Mitch couldn't believe what he just saw. For a couple of weeks now he'd been questioning if he was gay or bi. He hadn't had feelings for any guys recently, instead he'd been thinking of his female best friend. He dated Kirstie in high school, twice; one of which was a time period of six months. He thought he knew who this woman was. But she surprised him. He had been pretty sure he liked her these past couple of months, but her performance put him over the edge. Like he said, she looked hot. And right now, he was wringing his hands to make sure he didn't grab her and start making out with her on TV.

"Are you okay?" her heard her beautiful voice say.

He looked at her and nodded.

"No, you're not. You're wringing your hands."

Damn, this girl knew him too well.
"Y-yeah," he said, "Just nervous to perform after you smashed it."

She blushed at the compliment which made him have to turn away from her gorgeous face. And then before he was ready, Scott's performance was done and it was his turn. His performance was not the best as the entire time his mind was on the girl in black who he could feel watching his every move. He was not surprised that he didn't win. However, he was surprised Kirstie didn't although he couldn't say he was watching Kevin's performance. As soon as the director dismissed them, Mitch went to his changing room and got back into his other clothes faster than you can say "Wyatt Blue Grassi-Hoying."

When he was finished, he went to Kirstie's dressing room and knocked gently on the door. He heard a "Come in!" and opened the door to find Kirstie with wet hair from removing the hairspray and standing in front of the mirror. She had makeup wipes in her hand and Mitch noticed that she had changed into a hoodie and jeans.

"I still think you should've won," Mitch said, wrapping his arms around her waist from the back and placing his head on her shoulder.

"No, Kevin was just too good."
"You're not gonna say I should've won? I'm offended," Mitch said jokingly.

Kirstie put her stuff down and turned to him.

"No... Mitchy, you were obviously distracted. You looked like you were going to have a panic attack. Are you okay?"

He sighed. How was he meant to do this? He couldn't just tell her he loved her.

"You can tell me anything, remember?" she prompted.

No, he thought, not really.

"I don't think I can really tell you this."

"Why not, Mitch?" Kirstie pulled away from his grasp. He surprised as he growled softly and pulled her back to him. Her hands splayed across his chest.

"What's wrong with you?" she asked in a sincere tone.

He buried his face into her neck and whispered, "I love you. More than a friend."

She breathed in hard as she felt his warm breath on her neck.

"I love you, too."

Mitch moved his head and looked in her eyes to see if she was telling the truth. He smirked when he could tell that she was and tilted her chin up. He gently placed his lips on hers and his heart skipped a beat when she kissed back.

Things got heated and when he finally pulled away, he admired the mark he left on her neck. Caressing it, he smirks.

"Look what you made me do."

And Kirstie was still laughing at that ten years later.

Sorry this is so short. I didn't have a great idea for this but here it is.

My part-ly obsession is a oneshot i wrote which will come up soon so look out for it. 

My song of the part is the Lean On cover by Pentatonix. i just really like it cause why not

let me know what you think

and also feel free to request shots although with school starting soon it may be awhile before it is published.