Scomiche/Katt- Miracle

I'm doing this one word prompt drabble thing starting sometime but it'll be for a month. Please pm me 31 one word prompts. I'll choose my favourite 31 out of the one sent to me and do it. 

Welcome to the best story on the internet my name is Scomiche. Cause why not?

Mitch's POV

I couldn't believe it. As I laid on the hospital bed and stared at the black and white screen I still couldn't believe it. On that screen was my baby. That was inside of me. But i'm a guy this shouldn't happen. However as the doctor printed off the a picture, they reassured me that sometimes boys can get pregnant and Ill be fine. But I don't know how Scott is going to react.

I go home and call Kirst and ask her to come over as I know I can talk to her about this and Scottie isn't home yet. After a short amount of time, Kirstie walked through my front door and was soon in my arms.

"Are you okay, Mitchie??"

I sighed. I might as well get this over and done with as soon as possible.

"Come with me," I lead her to Scott and my bedroom, where I left the pictures on my bedside table. I handed the ultrasound pictures to her. After she inspects the black and white image, she gasps.

"Congratulations!" She hugs me quickly and because of pregnancy hormones I start crying.

"Have you told Scottie yet?"

"No. That's why I called you her because I wanted the perfect way to tell him."

I see Kirstie stop and then she looks back at me with her brown eyes.

"Well um, I was going to call you for the same reason."

"Wait what?!"

"I'm pregnant too, Mitch."

"We could tell Scott and Matt at the same time."

Darn these pregnancy hormones. We're soon each other's arms crying with tears of joy.

Then we spend the next hour planning the perfect way to tell our husbands about their children.

A couple of days later

Matt and Kirstie are coming over today. We decided we would tell Matt and Scott at the same time. Thankfully, Scottie hasn't noticed my morning sickness because I'm taking stuff that makes it heaps better and he's not an early riser. After Matt and Kirst have been over for about a hour, I stand up and ask if I can talk to Kirstie in my room.

"You two stay right here. We'll be right back."

I hear Scott and Matt talking about how that was random as Kit tries to stifle a giggle in her throat.

"I'm excited Mitchie."

"Same princess. But nervous too."

"Of course."

We get our two boxes that we're giving to the guys. We head back downstairs and we go through it like we rehearsed.

"Scott, Matt we decided to get you something for being amazing husbands. So here you go."

The two look at us in surprise and thank us. The opening of the gifts seem so slow but the look on their faces as they go through it is amazing.

In each box, there is a tiny baby onesie, that has "Daddy's Little Angel" on the front, a mug with "Worlds Best Dad" on it and an ultrasound picture of their child. Matt immediately gets up and kisses Kit and they go off into their little world. But Scott just looks from the picture to me a million times.