Mirstie- Make Him Jealous

Kirstie's POV

Mitch and Scott invited me to go to the bar with them and I accepted wanting to forget about how much Jeremy hurt me. I went to go pick up Mitch and Scott because I knew I would be the driver tonight. When we get there Scott heads straight inside whilst Mitch stays behind and waits for me. It's the first time I've seen him since I broke up with Jeremy.

"Come here," he says holding his arms open. I gladly accept his embrace and we stay there next to my car for awhile.

"Are you sure you want to be here?" he asks.

"Why wouldn't I?"

"Well I know you're not going to drink and I don't feel like drinking tonight so we don't have to be here."

"It's okay. I do want to spend time with Scott even if it is drunk Scottie. Come on."

We both walk inside and for the next couple of hours just enjoy each other's presence. We're talking about a couple of song choices for Pentatonix, when I see Jeremy in the corner of my eye.

"Oh crap!"

"What's wrong?" Mitch looks concerned.

"I just saw Jeremy. And frick he's coming over here."

I feel Mitch grab my hand and pull me closer to him so our chests are pressed together.

"Go with it."

The I feel his lips touch mine and I feel like I was expecting this. I kiss him back and put my arms around his neck, whilst his go around my waist. We pull apart and I see Jeremy walking away now.

"I'm sorry," Mitch pulls away and runs away. I know where he's going. I quickly go find Scott and see he's with Mark. Mark is still sober so I let him know that Mitch and I are leaving. I run outside and find Mitch exactly where I thought he would be, sitting on my cars hood. He's holding his face in his hands. I sit on the hood next to him and he lifts his head and looks at me.

"I'm sorry, I don't know what I was thinking. I-"

I grab his hand and stop him.

"Sshh. It's okay I understand."

"Now I'm even more confused," he sighs heavily and he drops his head back in his hands.

"What do you mean?"

"I'm meant to be gay. But I kissed you and I liked it and I want to do it again!" He starts pressing his fingernails into his knees. I take his hand off his knee.

"Don't do that."

I can't take my hand from his and I find myself intertwining our fingers.

"I liked it too."

"You did?"

"Yeah. And I want it to happen again."

His other hand moves to my cheek and I lean in to place my lips on his again in a short sweet kiss.

"What if we try and see what happens?"

"Deal."

He slides off the hood and helps me down. "We better get back inside and get Scott," Mitch says.

"No. He ran into Mark and he said he'll take him home."

"Okay looks like I have the house to myself."

"No!" Mitch jumps when I scream.

"Sorry, but stay with me please."

"Okay, but only because I don't want to have to face the puppy dog eyes."

I pout and he leans down laughing and pecks my lips.

"Come on I'm driving."

I let him drive but not u til we fight over it for awhile. When we get to my house, I grab popcorn for us to have a movie night.

The next morning I wake up to Mitch gently stroking my hair. We're still lying on the couch, with arms around each other.

"Good morning, beautiful," Mitch says pressing his lips to my forehead.

"Good morning, handsome," I see him blush and laugh. I get off his chest and go get some breakfast ready. When I'm in the kitchen, I feel a pair of arms wrap around my waist.

"I only did it to make him jealous, but," he turns me around and kisses me, "now i'm doing it because I love you."

"I love you too, Mitchie." I kiss him back and smile against his lips.  

I'm not liking writing in first person anymore. so future ones will be in third person and if I can get around to it I might edit the last ones too but dont hold me on that.