The Invitation

Adora POV
It had been a slow day at the Enchanted Grotto Bar. There weren't as many customers as usual.

I would always sing any songs requests that I was paid for. Meanwhile my girlfriend Catra would tend to the customers. We had been living together for 3 years now ever since we graduated High School and got out of that awful orphanage.

The news played in the background

"Famous singer Flutterina from the Princess Alliance has been found to have been encouraging the use of drugs to minors and has also been accused of selling drugs. The Princess Alliance has released a statement condemning her actions and kicked her out of the group. There are no statements yet regarding a replacement or a disbanding."

I was disappointed at the news. The Princess Alliance was my favorite band and now they would need to disband because of Flutterina.

I was broken from my thought by a man who put a 5 dollar bill in my payments jar. "Warriors by The Princess Alliance"  He stated as if I were a glorified Jukebox. I mean I am but still.

Warriors. The only request I ever got around here. People loved hearing me sing it, some people even claimed I sung it better than the original. I grabbed the microphone and tapped the tip to test it out.

I took a deep breath and started singing

<Insert Warriors Here>
"We're Warriors, Unstoppable, Ohhhh"

Time skip to Adora finishing the song
I finished singing and people started clapping, I took a bow and was about to go to the bar talk with Catra when two people came up to me and one whispered to me.

"Follow us, we need to talk"

Her voice was familiar but I couldn't place my finger on it. I obliged and followed them to the backdoor of the bar.

"So what do you need to talk to me for?" I asked

"Before we take off out disguise, you need to promise not to freak out."

I nodded

They took off their glasses and hoods to reveal Glimmer and Bow from the Princess Alliance.

Catra POV
Today was a slow day. Not as many customers as usual but that just meant an easier day for me.

I was cleaning the bar when two people wearing sunglasses and hoods walked it. The bar didn't have a lot of people but there were enough people to call the police.

I watched as the suspicious figures sat at a table and ordered nothing. Then the bar speakers came to life. Adora was going to sing. I always loved hearing her voice.

"We're Warriors, Unstoppable, Ohhhh"

TimeSkip to Adora Finishing the song

I chuckled. Of course, Warriors. I had heard her sing it hundreds of times and I never got tired of hearing her. The bar started clapping.

No one new had showed up yet but the two hooded figures were talking to each other and nodded. They got up and walked over to Adora and whisperer something to her. They all exited through the back door.

I got worried for Adora and looked around. There were a few people I needed to serve and then I could check if anything was wrong.

After I finished, I went over to the back door and opened it carefully. I heard voices talking to each other.

Adora POV
I wanted to scream. My 2 favorite singers, from my favorite band, asking me to talk.

"We heard your singing back there, it was
a-ma-zing" Glimmer stated.