09

THE SUN WAS ALMOST SETTING ON YET ANOTHER SUMMER DAY

THE SUN WAS ALMOST SETTING ON YET ANOTHER SUMMER DAY. The air was fresh and sky a clear with no stars to be seen. It was still light out hence the 'almost setting'.

Bakugou had come to your house that day to practice another song choice for the performance. You had come up with a few songs and wanted to perfect them before you made a final decision.

Your house had three bedrooms in it, your mom never was fond of the idea of guest rooms saying 'it was not needed in this household' therefore making it a music room. It accompanied all your instrument such as guitars, drums, a piano, bass, and many others.

It not only had instruments, it also had a small recording area. Granted it was a small cramped room with everything but it was home. A place that made you feel comfort.

The practice was coming to a close and you were putting all the instruments in their respected spots. "So what are you thinking about the songs? I personally have a few favorites but I'd like to hear what you think."

Bakugou grunted "I don't really fucking know and I don't really fixing care. Whatever you pick I'll roll with or whatever." He got up from the drums and went downstairs to get water.

He also needed to get is thoughts straight and away from you for a second. He needed to push these feelings aside, you had priorities about your situation and he needed to respect that.

Bakugou still didn't know why you were performing for money and he didn't want to press on the topic. He figured it was a sensitive topic for you, but the more time spent together the more he wanted to get to know you.

He recently figured out he didn't know much about your past, and he wasn't one to dig but it was eating him away.

You soon finished your task and joined Bakugou down in the kitchen sitting yourself upon a stool.

"Hey, I also wanted to show these to you. I've been having trouble writing songs but recently I've been getting better and wanted to get your input on then." You handed him a few songs you'd recently wrote. You didn't know why but your creative juices started to flow once again...