15

THE ARGUMENT BETWEEN YOU AND BAKUGOU WAS EATING HIM UP

THE ARGUMENT BETWEEN YOU AND BAKUGOU WAS EATING HIM UP. Bakugou could not feel more guilty about what he said.

He never wanted to ditch you in your time of need but it just happened. That's what happens when you can't control your actions, that's why he always liked to fight.

Like when him and Deku in their first year fought after the license exam. He needed that win then and needed this win now.

And by win, he needs to make things right between you two.

The weather was somewhere in between rain and shine. More like a haze, so everything was gloomy.

The hospital came into view and Bakugou started to get nervous again. He had to talk to your mom to make things right.

She knew you the best therefore she'd know what to do. The angry teen had never been good at apologizing and couldn't go to his own mom is the risk of being teased.

Then again it was his mom helping with a serious matter... He shook the thought from his head and slowly walked closer to the front doors.

They slid open revealing a lowly lit area he has seen once before. There were doctors and nurses all around either running or walking.

He hated being here, he didn't want anything had to happen to your mom so her hated being in this building. He walked up to the receptionist and told her why he was there.

Not being family of the patient he was interrogated by her. When he was in the clear she let him through.

Every step Bakugou took felt like an eternity, because he was thinking about what exactly he had to say. How would he convince your mom to help him?

She did say she liked me. GOD CRUSHES FUCKING SUCK!

But in his mind he knew this was much more than a crush. He would never admit it to himself for he was too embarrassed he actually felt this for you.

He was always so focused on becoming the no. 1 hero he thought there would be no time for a relationship. Kids wouldn't be in the picture if there wasn't a significant other either.

He had one goal all of his life, but now he had two.

The door he had come to see was now in his line of vision. He stood in front of it for at least a minute not knowing what to say.

I'm the end he would just wing it. He slowly and quietly opened the door only to be meet with a head of h/c hair.

It was not the hair he came to see but yours. You turned around to see Bakugou's crimson eyes looking into yours, only to turn away.

"What the hell are you doing here?" you asked with a frown on your face.

Bakugou couldn't answer so he only looked away from you and closed the door behind him. Your mom could sense the tense atmosphere between the two teens and needed to address it.

"Now what the hell is wrong with the two of you? I'm not sure what happened but just talk about it. It'll solve itself out." She hit you in the back of your held.

You held where she hit and looked back to Bakugou only to find him looking toward you with a blank expression. "Fine, let's go fucking talk." You then walked out of the room with him following behind.

Before he could leave your mom called out "Fix whatever happened. She needs you."

He only nodded and closed the door. That left you and him standing in silence in the hallway of a hospital.

"List-"
"Fu-"

You both started to talk at the same time. You each had a lazy laugh following. "You first I guess." You told him.

"Fuck this, I shouldn't have blown up the way I fucking did. I get like that when I'm angry and was being a shit to you. You don't deserve to be treated that way, especially now." He looked straight into your eyes.

A blush came into your face as your heart was beating so hard you swore he could he it. Despite your current statement you started on your apology.

"I should be the one apologizing. I understand we're doing this to help my mom and I was just being selfish. I only wanted to spend time with her, I'm sorry." You looked into his eyes.

So much emotion was held in both of them, you couldn't stop staring.

Silence surrounded the two of you. There were still things going on around in the hallway but it felt like you were in your own little bubble.

You didn't want the bubble to pop. The feeling in your chest was warm while your hands were sweaty.

Finally deciding what needed to happen you walked to Bakugou and wrapped your arms around his torso. Your could feel his heart beating fast when you pressed your head against it.

Despite your sudden action he went along with it and wrapped his arms around your back. It was only the two of you in the world and everything else right again.

The bubble never popped.

You could stand there with him for hours never ceasing what you were doing. It felt so right.

Your heart beating, your face flushing, and your hands sweating. Only one thing was present in your mind...

I like Katsuki.

As the one thought in your head stayed you failed to notice the amount of doctors and nurses running in your direction.

Bakugou let go of you to see what was happening. You looked around becoming more nervous why the second.

A male doctor was running past you only to be stopped by an arm which belong to the ash blond next to you. "What the fuck is going on?" he asked quickly.

The doctor looked at you instantly knowing who you were "Miss l/n isn't doing well. We'll need you both to wait out in the hall until further notice."

He ran into the room leaving you in a state of shock and Bakugou worried about you.

A cliffhanger. That's all I have to say and I was very anxious writing this. But you finally figured out you like Bakugou but it was at the worst time haha. I'll stop now.
Love you