Epilouge

"HEY MAMA

"HEY MAMA." YOU SAT NEXT TO YOUR HUSBAND IN FRONT OF YOUR MOMS GRAVE. It was her birthday and you always visit on her birthday.

Spring had just bloomed as cherry blossoms petals feel on the ground. The sky was clear as no clouds were in sight.

It was always like this on your moms birthday, which meant she was happy.

A lot has happened since the day you won the concert. You finished your schooling, but was a year behind Bakugou because of the age difference.

The angry blond became a pro hero, he's now ranked no. 2 but still wants to be the 1st. You keep telling him he'll get there because you know he can make it.

You got married to him. Only a few months after you graduated he proposed and you both moved in together. It's a small apartment but it's perfect.

You chose not to go to collage because what you wanted to do didn't require it. Why spend money that could be saved, you performed around Japan as a local musician.

Both you and your husband made good money for a living.

You had a small wedding six months after he proposed. It consisted of his classmates with Mina being your maid of honor and Kirishima being his best man.

The two hero's in training had gotten together by the beginning of their third year.

You lived together for around four years until you finally had gotten pregnant. It was a little early compared to your mom but you always thought unexpected things happen all the time.

Your hero husband was 100% on board with it all. Telling you he'd be there every step of the way because you were both ready for it.

He didn't go back on what he said. Helping out with food, doctors appointments, everything a father should do he did. You kept telling him how great a dad he was going to be.

When the day finally came for you to give birth and a small baby girl came into the world. Both you and Bakugou cried when she came.

It was the happiest moment of your lives.

Those events all lead up to today, your moms birthday. "It's been pretty crazy since the last time I was here. I had my baby!"

You looked next to you to see your four month old baby playing with her fathers fingers. You laughed "She's the sweetest, we named her Katsuko. It means victorious child, so she's gonna be just like me and Katsuki. But she looks more like him..."

Katsuko had a small tuff of ash blond hair atop her head and crimson eyes.

"I carry her for nine months and she doesn't even look like me! I looked like you, it's so stupid." You complained as you fell back on the grass with your arms spread out.

Bakugou laughed at you "Well at least she got my fucking looks. Wouldn't want her to get your ugly ass genes."

A scowl formed on your face at you looked to your husband. "Well I'm sorry I'm not the prettiest in the bunch!" you yelled at him.

From your yelling Katsuko started crying. Katsuki gave her to you as you cradled her in it arms. "I'm sorry sweetie, mama didn't mean to yell. How about I sing you the song?"

Bakugou loved hearing you sing. He could never get tired of it, especially when you sang to your daughter the song your mom sang to you.

He was extremely proud of the independent women you became and he knew your mom was as well.

~~

You are my sunshine, my only sunshine

Your baby daughter babbled as you sang her the song you knew so well.

You make me happy when skies are gray

Bakugou slung an arm around his wife's waist and watched as his daughter started to get tired.

You'll never know dear, how much I love you

Katsuko was now asleep in your arms. You held her tight and looked up to the male ash blond.

Please don't take my sunshine away

~~

This time and other time before the song had actually been finished. It pleased you to know how things turned out.

You had a family, friends, and the best husband anyone could ask for.

He kissed your daughter on the head then you on the lips. Pulling away he pressed his head against yours and said

"I fucking love you."

"And I fucking love you too."

You stared at your mothers grave with Bakugou at your side and Katsuko in your arms.

"Happy birthday mama, you finally got your wish. Just remember that you are the music in me."

See what I did there

See what I did there. I though it'd be cute. Anyway I hope you liked it because I'm very happy how the ending turned out. I've got like five other books planned out with chapters and everything. So watch out for those. Other than that thank you for staying and reading my fanfic.
I started a knew story it's a Kirishima x reader prologue it out now. Just letting you guys know.
Love you