12

TODAY WASNT LIKE A NORMAL SUNNY SUMMER DAY

TODAY WASNT LIKE A NORMAL SUNNY SUMMER DAY. It was raining and gloomy outside. The clouds blocked the sun from passing through, there was no way a rainbow could be made. 

Walking next to Bakugou while sharing an umbrella wasn't on your plan today, but unexpected things always happen. You were heading to the hospital so your friend could meet your mom.

The air smelled wet and you were jumping in each puddle that came into view. At the same time making sure you don't get Bakugou we so you don't have to listen to his tantrums.

"For the last time... STOP JUMPING IN THE FUCKING PUDDLES! YOU'RE NOT FIVE!" mr. hothead yelled at you.

"But I'm still a kid, maybe you should live a little too! That's what my mom always told me 'live life as a kid for as long as you can.' So I always enjoys little things like this. Just because I have to do adult things doesn't mean I am one." you explained. Bakugou scoffed at your childish act.

When you jumped in the last puddle the hospital came into view. A big white building with the exterior soaked from the rain. You entered the doors while Bakugou closed umbrella and ringed it out.

The normal smell of alcohol you despised so much was in the air. Lights hung above both of your heads and people were running around as usual.

You walked up to the front desk and told her you were here to see your mom, as usual. Not even having to finish the sentence the receptionist cut you off telling you to go right ahead.

Bakugou noticed how well the people who worked here knew you.

It really must suck ass. Can't imagine the old hag having to be here all the time.

The same path to the room you knew too well was being walked, people followed while others stayed still talking. It was such a depressing atmosphere, and you hated every second of it.

The only things pushing you to be here was your mom. As the room came into view your heart beat loudly and you didn't know why. It was normal to see your mom on a daily basis, was it because Bakugou was there?