ᴇxᴘʟᴏᴛᴀᴛɪᴏɴ ᴀʟʟ ғᴏʀ ᴀ ᴄᴏᴍᴘᴀss

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

Sage, like the rest of the Pogues decided to brush off last nights events, and move onto the next part of their adventure.

John B had 'borrowed,' as JJ would say, air tanks from the Cameron's boat, and are planning to dive down to the Grady White and look for possible valuables.

"These are empty, you took empty tanks." Kie sighed, checking the air of all the tanks that John B had taken. John B sighed, and plopped down next to Kie. "This one is a quarter full, so there's enough for one of us." Kie said, looking up to see who was going to volunteer.

"Love it when a plan comes together." Pope said sarcastically. "Does anyone know how to dive?" Pope asked, already knowing the answer. The group looked around at each other in silence.

"Uh, that's kind of a Kook sport." JJ said.

"I've read about it." Pope said nonchalantly, and Kie scoffed.

"Oh great, Pope read about it. Someone's gonna die." Kie said throwing her hands up in the air.

"Look you put the thing in your mouth, and breathe. How hard could it be?" JJ asked.

"Well if you come up too fast, nitrogen gets into your blood and you get the bends." Pope explained.

"Bends like, bend over and..." JJ said, bending over and arching his back, looking at Pope who was unamused.

"The bends kill you." Pope said, and Sage laughed.

"Really close though, JJ." Sage said, and he sent her a wink.

"I can dive, I'm cool with that." John B said, stepping up because this whole adventure was because of him.

"Yeah you can dive, I'm cool with that." JJ said, not wanting to have to be the one to dive in the first place.

"Since when can you dive?" Kie asked standing up, opposing.

"I'll do it, it's fine." John B said, standing up and fiddling with a few things on the boat.

"Let me do some calculations real quick." Pope said grabbing a paper and pencil. He scribbled on the piece of paper, before he figured it out.

"Are you serious?" Kie sighed, getting up and turning around to look out at the water. Everyone gave each other confused glances, and Sage shrugged.

"That boats about thirty feet down, so it'll take 25 minutes at that depth, which means you need to make your safety stop at about..." Pope trailed off, finishing the math.

"Ten feet." Sage chimed in, looking over Popes shoulder at the paper he was writing on.

"Okay math genius." JJ said, grabbing Sage's shoulders, and giving her a slight shake.