A Dose Of Caffeine

I look at your profile out of the corner of my eye. We are now walking out of the pocket park. I still can't believe you possess heavenly visuals. So heavenly that while we are walking, I am also dreaming of us bonking. Shit, I can't wait!

"My real name's Harvey." You say, bringing me back to reality. You are not looking at me. Your eyes fixed on the pathway.

I glance at you, weighing if I should return the favor by telling my real name.

"You don't have to tell me yours," you add, hastily. "Just tell me what name to call you." You throw me a glance.

I catch your glistening eyes as I swallow my saliva. "Sef." I answer, shifting my eyes back on the pathway before I turn super gay over your handsomeness.

You nod, I see from my peripheral. We continue walking silently.

About five minutes later, we are standing in front of a convenience store . You ask me if I can wait for you as you grab some coffee. I nod as you make your way inside the mart. I silently follow you through the glass walls as you pick up two cups and put it in the dispenser. Your face is as calm as a gentle breeze. I still don't know what I did to deserve this blessing.

The store has about five customers inside. I continue to follow your every move, you are now making your way to the cashier. You talk to the lady at the register and you both exchange smiles. She was looking at you intently while you are counting some change on your palm. I'm sure she finds you handsome.

You walk towards the door, holding one cup of coffee in each hand. You smile at me as you exit. My heart flutters but my face trying hard not to give a clue of how your mere presence makes me happy and horny at the same time.

"Here..." You hand over one of the cups, still smiling. You are now standing a foot from me.

I smile back and extend my hand to get the cup from you. "Thanks!" I mutter.

We look for a vacant table in front of the convenience store and sit down. We sit opposite each other, the table between us two. I can feel the awkwardness. We can't look at each other's eyes. We silently sip through our own cups until we finish.

"So..." you say, breaking the invisible wall between us. "Shall we go?" You are now staring at me.

Clueless, I face you and ask. "Where?"

"My place."

Shucks! He likes me! My mind's screaming, but I see to it my face does not say it.

Happily, I reply. "Lead the way."

*****

"Feel at home!" You tell me without looking as you grab your towel from a chair. "I'm just gonna have a quick shower."

I sit on the couch and answer. "Okay."

You bother not to turn the lights on, only the air conditioning. The bright moon's luminosity passing through the tinted window glass of your unit is enough to illuminate your space.

I see you wink at me before going inside the bathroom. What a treat! I am excited. I know where this is going. I look around your studio type pad while I wait for your reappearance—a bed in the center, a dining table for two, a fridge, and a closet—you are quite a minimalist. I like that there's not much clutter. I'm convinced: you're not a bad prospect for something serious at all.

Ten minutes later, you're standing outside the bathroom door, a towel wrapped around your waist. I swallow a full shot glass of saliva at your sight. I can feel my cells tremble.

"Do you want to freshen up?" You ask with a somewhat sly smile.

I pause then mumble. "S-sure."

I stand up. You are still wearing that smile as you watch me walk towards you.

You step away from the door of the bathroom to make way for me and talk. "There's a towel inside, feel free."

Nod is all I answer as I reach for the doorknob of the bathroom door.

"I'll wait for you."

"Okay." I say as I glance at your teasing face before going inside the bathroom and gently close the door. Inside, I face the mirror on the wall. I look at my own reflection and start talking to myself.

"Lucky you, you're getting laid."