Between The Sheets

I am standing by the door of your bathroom. I am only wearing my shorts—my upper body, naked. From where I stand, I see you lying on your bed. You are still not wearing a shirt, your lower body is covered with a blanket. You are staring at me, albeit quite dim, the moon's glow coming from your window allows me to see your face visibly.

It's quiet. As I am about to make my first step, you speak in a somewhat hypnotizing tone. "Come over." You point to the vacant space beside you by jerking your head slightly.

I swallow a spoonful of saliva, yet again. For some reasons, I am really nervous, but I like where this is going. Who wouldn't? You are such an eye candy. The mere thought of me lying beside you is already immaculately pleasurable. If more than that happens, I can die peacefully.

Instead of answering, I tread silently towards your direction. Sex, according to Maslow, is a vital physiological need in order to survive... and comply shall I.

As soon as I am standing in front of your bed, you grab my hand and lay me down beside you. We are now facing each other. Our gazes start to intensify.

"Can I kiss you?" You whisper.

I give you a slower-than-normal nod to indicate my consent.

You start extending your arms. One hand on the back of my neck, the other on top of my waist. Your grip on both becoming more firm by the millisecond.

Your face starts to get close to mine. Slowly, you lift your lips to mine. We kiss, lightly, seconds later, it's becoming more forceful and intense, our tongues now fighting each other. You tilt your body against mine, your chest against my chest. My soul wants to get out of this body, this is unbelievably delectable, this is more than nirvana.

Silently, you start to pull your mouth away from mine, your tongue starts to travel from my neck, down. I say no word, just moans. I look down, I see you looking at me too, while your tongue's busy circling around my nipple.

"Thank you, Lord.I murmur in a way only I can hear. Your mouth is now playing with my other nipple. I give a throaty moan. I don't want this to end.

You lift your head up and look at me. You begin unfastening my cargo shorts, pull it down together with my boxers until I'm bare. I look at you and press your butt with my hand as you are taking your boxers off. You start brushing the length of my throbbing cock with your palm, slowly, you bend your head down before taking me in your mouth. I let out a loud moan, eyes closed, pondering about how good this sensation feels. I really don't want this to end.

You continue making out with my cock. You look up, with eyes showing strong sexual ardor, I give you a smile spelling out satisfaction. I put both my hands on your head and tousle your hair gently. You start licking my balls. You place them inside your mouth, like you're eating cherries. I can no longer stay silent. "Fuck you..." I say.

You smirk at my french. You get up and lie down beside me. "Your turn."

I say no word; only an expression of approval on my face. I rise from lying down, tilt my body sideward and begin kissing your neck. Our bodies are sweating despite the air conditioning. I start to go down, harden my tongue and start using it to taste your upper body. I start licking your firm arms, your hard nipples from arousal, your attractive navel, your rock-hard yet soft abs. Damn it! Everything about you seems perfect! Your body is delicious, like fresh sashimi.

I sit up and begin to fondle yours. I look at you and see that you are already looking at me. From time to time, you shut your eyes and moan some more, and I love what I'm seeing! I bend my body and kiss your fully erected cock, rub it against my cheeks, sniff it... it's to die for. I look up and you are biting your lips. I put your wholeness in my mouth and gag. You must be proud of your length. I begin to wonder how many people have tasted this. I want this to be mine, alone. I want you.

"Can I go in?" You ask.

I pause and look at you. "Yes."

You immediately reach for your bedside drawer and open it, grab a condom and stand up.

"Missionary?" I ask as I lie on my back. You nod as you are putting the condom on. Split second, you move between my legs and get ready. You spit a good amount of saliva on your palm and use it to lubricate mine. You slide your finger back and forth inside me, first slowly, until it becomes faster, bending over, you kiss me, we are both panting, we are about to reach the peak.

You start to go in. I spread my legs wider, lift my butt up some more as we continue kissing. I am feeling a bit of pain, but bearable. First thrust, you hold it still, I know you want my hole to adjust to your size, and I appreciate that. I drape my legs over your shoulder as you start thrusting harder, you bend over to kiss me, hard, no words, just periodic gasps. I moan, and lock my hands around your shoulders. You lock your eyes with mine, our breaths against our faces, I whisper. "You're so yummy."

"Shit," you gasp.

I can sense that you are almost there so I urge. "Faster"

You look at me, with eyes like that of a hungry Grizzly bear about to devour his prey, you say. "I'm coming."

Our breaths become harder, sweat dripping from all parts of our body, both panting, you let out a grunt, as I do too. 

I don't know why, but I really like you. I want to pursue you. I want you to be with you. I can't imagine you having sex with someone else. Damn it! This is the first time this is happening to me—to be head over heels with someone I hooked up with.

You lie down beside me, and to my surprise, hug me. "That was good." You whisper to my ear.

I look at your smiling face. I'm surprised; you are not like the others, who, after the deed is done, turns awkward as a cow on roller blades. I usually think of myself as a prize for those who are successful in hooking me up and them as the victor... but not this time. 

Tonight, I am the obvious victor... and you... the delicious prize.