The Friendship Proposal

First and foremost, vote if you like the Book cover! If you have any suggestions for my next cover, do let me know! I will be more than happy to give it a shot :)

*Teaser* Summary

While attending her best friend Annabelle's wedding, Connor Ulrich realizes he's dated her to-be husband in college. They had lost touch up until now.

..This story as any other good stories has complications..

Annabelle recently lost her sister Natalia Weschester and she vowed to get her back at any cost. Dylan Cross is linked to her disappearance. To get through to him, she does the unthinkable and gets into bed with him. She wakes up a couple of days later with her results coming out as positive. She is expecting.

What happens when circumstances make you cross path with someone and when an initial "plan to deceive" soon goes south as the bride actually falls for her husband?

Connor is in a compromising position.

Should he tell her? Is it too late? How will the truth change things between them? (Connor never admitted to being gay to his best friend, Annabelle).

Most importantly, will Annabelle be able to rescue her sister on time?

If this story sounds interesting.. Please feel free to leave your comments and suggestions! I will be more than happy to read them :)

Oh and don't forget to show your support for the author by simply clicking the little VOTE button to the left of your screen!

Have a wonderful day! :)