SEVEN

Day of the incident....

Hanjis POV

We were off once more again Levi still stayed by my side. When we saw Titans he let me study them and when they got too close he would kill them. We had a good plan because I could get my study's and he got his....well killing I guess.

I had alot of new information in my journal as long as I got this back safely Everything would be great for the scouts I glanced to the forest when I saw a flare go off.....it was black...

My eyes lit up with excitement I wanted to see the Titan for myself I glanced at Levi and gave him the puppy eyes.

He gave me a cold look and finally sighed he nodded and I cheered. We took off to where the Titan was spotted.

What was once filled with excitement turned into remorse......

When we arrived there was blood scattered on the sacred field of freedom..... I looked at Levi who gave me a worry look to turn back....

We decided to do so when I heard someone scream for help.... I turned back around to see a soldier riding for his life....he was covered in blood...we decided to go help him but as soon as we turned to him....a titan leaped In the air and slammed into the soldier crushing him to death.....

My eyes widened I never saw something like this before....I studied it writing it down in my notebook as the Titan ate the soldier.....

"Oi....oi....OI!"

I snapped back to reality to see Levi glaring at me...."we need to leave hanji".

"But Levi the soldier....and I've never seen a titan like that before...."

"I don't give a shit hanji....we are leaving and we are leaving now!" He shot a flare to Erwin and we took off.

I felt a strong sense of remorse food over me.....was it wrong to leave....I don't know....

I glanced at Levi who was focusing on one thing....he was focusing on my protection.....I didn't want Levi to die for me....I couldn't handle that....

We saw the others in field view but before we could do anything we heard a loud thud.....I glanced behind me to see the abnormal Titan following us.

"Tch damn bastard is follow us....hanji return with the others I'll deal with it"

"Wait Levi-" before I could say anything else he pulled his horse back facing the Titan.....

At first I listened to what he said...then I began to revolt....I couldn't loose him.... humanity needed him and me well I was just a scientist.....he's more important..... I shot a flare to Erwin and he got our attention and shot back.

I made a stupid mistake but if it cost me my life to protect the one I loved.....

Then I'm all for it.....

I reached Levi who was swinging in the air slashing at the Titan....it was going well when another Titan showed up.... Levi was trapped he shot his ODM gear but the other Titan grabbed his line....he lost balance and got caught....

At instant I shot my ODM gear into the titan holding him and sliced his nape...

He dropped Levi but the abnormal caught my attention....I cursed in my breath.... I had an idea but it would cost me....but for Levi....it was worth it....

I swung straight to its mouth but I quickly made a fake turn turning to the Titans neck I felt it snag my line but I was already in the process of slicing it's nape.....I didn't cut it deep enough....