ONE

2 years ago

Levis POV

Today was a very special day but a very painful one for hanji.... This morning I was making breakfast when she told me her water broke so we got to the hospital and now I'm by her side holding her hand.

"Oi hanji just keep breathing, and push" I said holding her hand.

"IM TRYING LEVI BIRTH ISNT REALLY THE EASIEST THING IN LIFE" she yelled at me.

I just held her hand waiting.

Few hours later

"Ok Mrs Ackerman, give one more big push and we can get the child out" the doctor said.

Hanji squeezed my hand as hard as she could yelling in pain, then all of sudden we heard a faint cry....

The doctor got the baby all wrapped and walked over to us.

"Congrats with your new born daughter" the doctor said walking over to us.

Hanji was on the edge of passing out from being exauasted.

The doctor handed hanji the baby...

"What should we name our beautiful baby girl" hanji said very quietly.

"Anything is perfect" I said looking at my daughter.

"How about Lilly..."hanji said cradling the child.

"I like the name Lilly..."I said and for once in my life I let a smile because I was so happy.

Hanji looked at me and her eyes widened "wow Levi I didn't think you even could smile" she joked.

"Tch, whatever shitty glasses" I said looking away.

"Oi!" She snapped.

"What" I asked.

"No cussing in front of the child" she said glaring at me.

I glared at her back and sighed "fine".

She grinned and looked back at our child...

"We are going to make you very happy little Lilly"

She said kissing Lilly's head.

She looked up at me "would you like to hold her Levi..." Hanji asked smiling.

I nodded.

Hanji handed me Lilly, I looked at her and grinned she was sleeping peacefully...

I sat down and started talking to Lilly. "I promise I'll be the best father to you and the best husband to your mother...." I said holding her close.

When I was about to hand Lilly back to hanji, hanji was fast asleep.

I smiled and kissed Hanjis head. We are going to be a happy family....

7 days before the Incident

Hanjis POV

"Mama!, Mama!" I heard Lilly cry as she ran twords me.

"What's wrong Lilly?" I asked her picking her up.

"When is daddy coming home...." She asked burrowing her face into my neck.

"Soon" I said looking at her.

"Ok, bur for now can we play some games?" She asked with excitement in hers eyes....her eyes looked just like Levis and she had my hair she really was a mix of us.

"Ofcoarse, what game?" I asked setting her down.

She pondered "can we play hide and seek!" She asked throwing her arms in the air in excitement.