Part 6

"SLYTHERIN"

I walked up to the Slytherin table where pansy had saved a spot for me. "Thank you for saving a spot for me but what if I hadn't gotten into Slytherin?"
I ask since she had been saving the spot and not let anyone sit there since she sat down.
"I just knew you would."
Before I could say another word food just appeared in front of us. Pies, soups, meats, and so much more.

Even though all this food was in front of me I still wasn't very hungry so I just made a salad on my plate. I saw pansy looking at my plate then back at me. "oh baby please tell me your not a vegetarian." Hearing pansy call me baby didn't even feel weird even though I am attracted to girls as well as boys she not really my type so I saw it as a friend way.
"No no I'm just not very hungry."
She shrugged and kept eating. I looked over at her to see she was staring at a girl sitting at the red and gold table (griffindor) . The girl had long brown fluffy hair and was talking to a red head boy and a dark haired boy with circle glasses. I then saw another red haired boy at that table, much taller with a bit longer hair then the other two boys. Next to him it seemed was his twin not nearly as handsome as he was though.

After finishing dinner I decided I would introduce myself to the taller ginger boy. Me and pansy got up from the table Blaise, Draco following us i also saw him getting up from his table so I walked over to him.

"Hi, I'm Arianna" I said with my hand out.
He took my hand and kissed it. "George Weasley"
I couldn't help but blush he was so hot.
"Arianna!" Pansy shouted for me after realizing I wasn't walking with them anymore.
" sorry.. see you tomorrow?"
" certainly" he said with a cheeky smile.

"What was that all about?" Pansy asked me while walking to our common room.
"Nothing just wanted to introduce myself that's all."
"Yeah right! Arianna's got a crush" Blaise said while jumping up and down, he was clearly still high.
" pathetic.. a Weasley seriously Arianna do you not care about your reputation at all?" Draco snapped at me.

"What the fuck is your problem Draco, George was nothing but respectful."
Draco just scoffed and walked faster.
What the fuck is wrong with him why would I care what anyone thought of me anyways.

" oh baby we're having a coming back party in the Slytherin common room tonight!"
"Sounds like fun.. do other houses come as well?"
"Well yes mostly hufflepuff and Ravenclaws only a few griffindors come.

"I'll be right back I'm going to go see if George is still in the great hall so I can ask him to go with me." I said while running to the great hall.

When I got there he was just about to leave.
"Hey Arianna back so soon?" He said with a little chuckle "haha very funny, there's a party in the Slytherin common room I was wondering you wanted to go" i then saw the brown haired girl and the two boys she was talking to behind him. "And your friends" I added.
" I'm never one to pass up a party what about you guys?" He said turning around to his friends.

"Sure"
"Sure"
"I really don't know" the brown haired girl said.
" come on I promise it will be fun" I said almost begging.
"Okay okay by the way my name Hermione granger"
"Arianna" I said back and now look at the two boys next to her.
" Harry Potter."
"Ron" the red haired boy said while stuffing his face with a chicken wing.
" okay see you guys there." I said now walking off.

( sorry for such a short chapter I'm working on making part 7 a long chapter so be prepared for all that!! Also what do you guys think about the whole George thing?)