Part 22

As soon as we stepped foot in the house I Demanded for my father to show me where Kai was.

"Arianna now listen to me, you how he is he's not all sunshine and rainbows it's Kai Parker you need to be careful" my farther said looking at the floor, somethings not adding up I already know about Kai being here so why is he being so secretive still?

"Where.is.he" I said looking straight at him

"In his old room" he whispered

I headed up the stairs to my room with Draco and threw our luggage at the bottom of my bed and ran to kai's room that was right next to mine. Kai use to have a room here because he would stay with us during the summer or there where some years where he would just stay all year long but would eventually leave to go finish "business". He never kept secrets from me except for that he never told me what he was doing just that it was in mystic falls.

I slammed the door open and inside was Kai sitting on his bed reading a book, I can't believe it he's actually here after so long my best friend is back. He got up from the bed and I ran up and hugged his as tight as I could.

"Arianna I can't breathe" he struggled to say

I let go of him and placed my hands on his shoulders we just stared into each others eyes for what felt like forever.

"Kai I'm so sorry I promise I would have came back for you I just happened to start going to a new school and before I even went to the school it felt like my mother or even my father was always around so I never had the chance - "

"Ari your rambling" he laughed

"I'm sorry, I just missed you..so much" I said with a tear sliding down my face.

"Why are you crying Ari, it's not sad" he asked he was never very good with emotions

"Happy tears kai, happy tears"

(I'm so sorry I haven't updated in forever I've had a lot going and this week just added more shit so I'm going try and write a new chapter tonight but if I don't just know I'm not done writing it's just going to take me longer to update thank you all for understanding <3)

( also Draco just watch Arianna and kai's moment: 🧍‍♂️)