School?

While I wait for my brother jay to drive i start to eat my apple.Matt says "why don't you eat a real breakfast".I texted him "Because I'm not a big eater."as Jay parks i start to get ready to run for my life to my locker and get to class before that little snob Hope comes and start beating till death.i get out of the car and I started to run to my locker to get my books.But I was to late Hope was waiting for me at my locker with her boyfriend James.I walk over to them to get it over with.It was my biggest mistake.Hope and James pushed me down and started kicking me and punching me.I started to cry but with out any noise."Oh look James she is crying". "Hahahahaha." With one just kick in the face i was out like a light.Someone called 911 i didn't know who it was and why would they.I woke up really confused because who would call 911 for me.I thought ever one hated me.But when I opened my eyes i saw my three brothers and a guy who I didn't recognizes at all.He had brown hair and brown eyes and he was pale.I didn't know him.It was really quit.Jay broke the silence and said "are you feeling ok" i looked for my phone and texted him "kind but who is that guy" he said his name was"Derek and he was the one that called 911."I stared at Derek for a while I texted jay to tell him thank you."Jay said ok then he told Derek thank you for saving my life.
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Halo ever body i hope you like my book.and happy valentines day byee
Btw this book is for someone very special his name is James and I feel bad for him because I made him a bad guy in this book but he actually a really nice person
So for me making him a bad person this book is for him lol