i wonder

(Tyler)
I wake up next to Heather and I think to my self who is James but I can't say anything yet Heather barley woke up from her coma.I go to Jordan's and Jayden's room to wake them up and to get dressed.
"Girls wake up and he dresses"
"WHY" both girls sat the same time.
"Because you guys have school now get up and change your outfits are on your desk and you guys will be matching so tell you teacher who's who ok"
"Why can't we stay in are pj daddy"Jordan's says whining
"What will your teacher say if you walk in your class with princess pj"
"She'll probable say we look stylish"Jayden says giggling.
"Well you girls can't now get change and come down to eat break fast"
I walk down the stairs and make breakfast.I make eggs and bacon and Heathers favorite biscuits with honey.The girls walk down and eat.I go back up stairs and get changed.I wake up Heather and tell her that breakfast was ready.I go down stairs with Heather right beside me.I make coffee and tea for Heather.
"MOMMY"jaydens and Jordan says at the same time.
"Hey girls"Heather says sitting down.
"How did you sleep mommy"jordan says looking at Heather.
"I slept like a baby"Heather says
"How did you sleep babe"Heather says stuffing her face with eggs.
"Well I slept fine until the girls woke me up at like three or four in the morning to read them a bed time story even though i read them one right before I thought they fell asleep"I say looking at the girls who are giggling.
"Well at least you got some sleep"
"Yup hopefully I have some energy in me"
"Well that's good at least you do have energy so you fall asleep at your job"
"Yup"I say with a smile.
"Anyways I have to get going come on girls get your backpacks and let's hit the road""
"Ok"Both girls say at the same time.
"Bye mommy"The girls say kissing Heather goodbye.
"By Heather love you"I say picking up the car keys.
"Bye love you to"Heather says kissing me.
"Let's go to school girls".
...................................................................................................
Hey people sorry I didn't post well I did it's just i wrote it and when I post it it didn't post so sorry it took me forever I was also really busy lately I hope you guys understand.😀luv ya bye ❤️❤️