lets get divorced

(heather)

Today is the day were me and james get a divorce.I put on a black tight nee skirt with a white blouse and some black heels.Tyler drove me to court house and he waited for me.I went inside the court house and i found James and Hope making out in front of little kids.I walk over to them and grabbed Hopes hair and sat her on the other chair away from James.

"HEY WATCH IT THIS IS MY HAIR THAT YOU HAVE YOUR LITTLE GREASY HAND ALL OVER A HUNDRED DOLLOR HAIR STYLE "

"I can barly say its hair i can feel the tracks I can feel it all around your fucking head"I say tapping her head.

"haha very funny"She said looking forword

"Yea i know right i am so fucking funny"i say looking at Hope

"So let's get divorced"James says taking a sip of red bull

"Alright let's get to it so we can all move on with are lives and you can go back to your whore"I say standing up.

Right after we got divorced me and Tyler went home.I went into my room and got I'm some sweat pants and a black tank top.When I got done I went to Tyler's room and saw him shirt less. And I sat on his bed.

"Tyler"
"Yea"
"Can we cuddle?"I say looking at him
"Come over here"Tyler says opening his arms and waiting for me.I clime under the cover and I noticed he wasn't wearing any pants and he was just in his boxers.
He turns on the tv and we cuddled.I got really tired and fell asleep in Tyler's arms.