Turning 4

(Heather)
I wake up and realize that Tyler is not by my side get up and went to the bathroom and he wasn't there.I went down stairs and I didn't find him.I called him like ten times and he finally picked up.
"What the hell tyler"i said almost yelling
"What"
"Where the hell are you"
"At the park with the girls"
"Why didn't you wake me up"
"Because you were sleeping and I didn't want to wake you up"
"Ok just next time leave a note saying we're you are"
"Ok do you want me to bring you something to eat"
"No I'm fine I'll find something to eat"
"Alright I'll be home soon ok"
"Ok bye"
"Bye"
*tyler pov*
Right after Heather hung up I heard Jordan cry.I ran over to were she was and she was on the ground holding her hand.
"Baby what happened"
"I I fewl"
"Oh it's ok honey come on let's go get frozen yogurt"
"O-ok"
"Jayden honey lets go get ice cream"
"Ok daddy"she says sliding down the slid.
"Ok come on Jordan"I say picking her up.

I walk over to my car with Jordan on the side of my hip and Jayden holding my hand.I put Jordan and Jayden on top of the hood and opened my door.I looked in the emergency kit thingy and got out a disinfecting wipe and a band ad.
"Ow daddy that hurts"
"I know baby but you have to be strong ok I'm almost done"
"Ok"she said sniffing
"Ok all done"i said putting the batman band ad on her tiny hand.
"Ok let's get frozen yogurt and let's go home"I said putting the girls in there car seat.

I drove to Yogurt land and unbuckled them.They both ran in and got there cups.I said what flavor they wanted and I helped them reach so they can do it by them self.

When they were done I payed and we left.We got hope and opened the door.
"Girls do to the kitchen and eat your frozen yogurt
"Ok daddy"they both said at the same time
I went up stairs to find Heather in bed eating tv.
"Hey"
"What the hell Tyler you just can't leave like that"
"I'm sorry Heather I didn't want to wake you up"
"It's ok just remember leave a not or text me"
"Ok I will"
"So what did you get the girl for there birthday"
"I haven't got them anything yet"
"Well I'd did"
"What did you get them"
"I huge stuffed animal of a unicorn"
"Ugh I don't know what to get them"
"Well why don't you get them a doll or something"
"Mmm"
"Or how about a uh.....oh a trampoline they always wanted one of those"
"Uh they can fall and break there neck,There arm,There leg,There -
"Ok ok I get it"heather says getting up.
"Were are you going"
"Down stairs were you left the twins"
"Ok I'll keep thinking"
"Yea yea don't over think and blow up your brain"
"Ha ha very funny"
Right when Heather left I got up and grabbed my keys,wallet,phone and left right out the door.I got in my car and texted Heather that I'm going shopping and that I'll be back in two hours.I drove to the mall and went strait to the jewelry store.
Instead of some stupid toy or some ugly ass unicorn.I got Jayden and Jordan necklaces with there names on it.And I also got Heather her birth stone which was topaz blue.

I went out of the store and ran over to got topic.Yes I said hot topic.I got some band tees and then went straight to a body jewelry store and got black,green,blue lip piercing.

After the mall I went to my car and put all the bags in the trunk and left.I got home and when I got home I saw streamers,Balloons,cake,cookes,and a poster that said happy birthday.
(Btw it was 3 )
I went straight to my room and but all the stuff away.I took out there present and went down stairs.
"Girl can you come here"i yell
I hear little foots step running to were I was.
"DADDY"they both say hugging me.
"Girl want to open you present that daddy got you"
They both node quickly.i chucked and took out two boxes.
"Daddy it butiyful"
I chuckled and helped them put on there necklaces.i saw Heather smiling looking at use
"And honey I didn't forget about you"i took out her present and she opens it her eyes went wide
"Oh Tyler it's beautiful"
"I know just like you"😏😏
"Here let me put it on you"i put it on her and gave her a peck on the lips.
"thank you tyler"she say kissing my cheek and picking up both girls and leaving to the back yard.
I called my family and friend to come over for the twins birthday and they said yes.
*later on*
The back yard was full of people who help me take care of the twins when Heather was in coma and family and friend.The girls were able to open there present and have cake and get all crazy.but sadly the party ended.And the girls were tired.
I picked them up and put them in there footy pjs and tucked them in.I left the room and went down stairs.I saw Heather and picked her up bridle style and went up stairs.I sailed her down and kissed her.But we didn't do anything special😏.We put are pjs on and cuddled in bed and fell right to sleep.

.....................................................................................
Hey guys thx for reading my book.And sorry for not updating I haven't had a good idea lately and I couldn't update on my phone so I'm using my tablet.but uh yea byee😘😘😘