High School reunion

Today is my high school reunion.I get ready and James is still asleep.I take of heels and jump on the bed until he falls off the bed or he wakes up.But it didn't work.So I went to the kitchen and grabbed a cup of water with ice.I ran upstairs and open the door.I went on the other side of the bed and dumped the water.
"Why did you do that!!"
"So you can wake up"I say with a giggle
"And why do I need to wake up"
"Today is the high school reunion"
"Oh yea huh"
"Yea"
"So get your butt up and get dressed"
"Ok mom"
"Oh stop"I say crossing my arms
Luckily he got up and got dressed.I put in me heels back on.And we both went down to the kitchen to make breakfast.I cooked pankcakes,bacon,eggs,and sausages.After we ate we went up stairs and went to the bathroom.I did my make up and my hair.And we both brushed are teeth.We went down stairs and watch a little tv till it was time for use to leave.Then the door bell rang.We opens it and it was Ac and Garret they ran to the tv and turns on the new.
"Hey I was watching that"
"You guys have to watch this"
(Tv reporter)
"Yesterday on the freeway was a car crash a man was drunk driving and killed a family the family is now in the hospital and so is the man that was drunk driving his name is Derek Gonzales"
right at that moment they turn of the tv.
"No that can't be Derek"i say opening the door and leaving.
"Wait what about the reunion" James say
"I don't care about the reunion any more"
I got in the car a drive to the hospital.I ran in side and asked for his name.They told me what room he was in and ran so fast that I was tripping in my heels.I open the door and there he was.