I do!

- And that's a podium for the Ferrari driver, the first in his career - Marcus had just finished in P3, behind Russell and Leclerc - The driver finishes behind Mercedes driver and his teammate. What a race for the kiwi driver.

When he left the car, he pointed to the hashtag in his helmet #ThankYouDespacito. It was a funny thing he decided to have in his first Ferrari helmet. But he never expected to do such a brilliant race, even in the Ferrari car. After the podium, everyone of the team congratulated him but there was only one person he wanted to see at that moment. He had planned it for a while but was waiting for his first podium to do it.

Tita was with Marcus parents and siblings during the race, that didn't want just to watch on tv Marcus' first Ferrari race.

- P3 for Marcus! - they all hugged each other with the good news.

- Tita, I think someone wants to see you - Leclerc approached her and she congratulated him.

The two had met for the first time in Monaco, in her first year in F1. She met with Arthur there and he presented her his brother. Besides that, Tita and Charles hadn't talked much, but ever since Marcus was his teammate, the two were getting along.

- Marquitos! - she screamed, finding him - Come with me, your family is waiting for you!

- Yeah, I know, but wait! I have to do something first.

Marcus got on one knee, took something out of his pocket and asked the question.

- Tita, will you make me the happiest man in the world and marry me?

She started to cry, and he got up, hugging her, still not knowing the answer.

- Yes, Marcus - she said between tears - I do!

After sharing a passionate kiss and Marcus putting the ring on Tita's finger, the two made their way to meet with Marcus family.

- Honey, what happened? - Rick asked, worried, seeing her still crying.

- This! - she showed them the ring.

- Don't cry, Marcus - Callum whispered in his ear

- I'm not going to.

However, seeing Tita entering the church in a stunning white dress, Marcus couldn't contain a few tears that streamed down from his face. She looked so beautiful, how did he get so lucky?