Come to Besiktas

- Watch the race?

Marcus question came up as a complete surprise to Tita. She was loving to  talk to the driver but was afraid she was getting everything wrong. For her, their conversations were leading to something more than a friendship, but maybe he just wanted to be friends.
At the same time, he had dmed her, and people (and even more "famous people") don't usually dm strangers just to be friends, right?

Tita was so wrapped up on her thoughts that she didn't even listen when the boy was responding.

- Matilde? - he said with his best Spanish accent, catching the girl's attention - Maybe that was unreasonable, forget it...

- It's not that, Marcus, I was just caught by surprise. I...

Tita still hesitated on the answer, and Marcus decided to do what Christian and Callum had told him to: be straightforward.

- Look, I've been meaning to say this for a while and I can't wait anymore. I've been enjoying talking to you, a lot. And I never thought I would dm a stranger just because she commented on my photo, but you caught my attention since then and well, here I am, telling you that I've been enjoying this and I want it to become something more, but, I... - he got fumbled and scratched his head - I don't know, what do you...?

- I enjoy you too... - She wasn't finished before Marcus laughed at her sentence. - What?

- You can't actually say enjoy when referring to someone! - he kept on laughing.

- Oh, but you got the idea, right?

- Yes, I did. So are you coming?

- You know what you look like? Those annoying guys on football pages commenting "Come to Besiktas" all the time.

- No, I don't. And I had no idea you were a football fan; which team?

- Yes, you do! You probably never heard of it: Recreativo de Huelva, my hometown club.

- Yes, I never heard. Are they playing in the second tier?

- Second what?

- Tier; like, the first is La Liga and the others I don't know the name.

- Oh ok, I thought it was called division. We are actually in the third tier - she answered - But we came really close to moving up last year.

- And I would really love to hear you talking about your team, but I have an FDA meeting now, - Marcus asked for pardon, as he saw Shwartzman making him signs - Can we continue this talk after the quali?

- Of course. Good luck, Armstrong!

- Thank you and don't forget to think about the answer!

••••••••••

A.N.: It's the last weekend of F2 this year :(
After today's quali, Mick has to perform some kind of miracle to score some points or else, he can lose the championship to Callum in the last round (even though Callum's quali wasn't perfect too, ut P9 is better than P18)