ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ

Sora POV

I giggle at my phone screen, amused at the hilarious conversation Baekhyun and I was having

I'm about to send another text when suddenly...

NEW MESSAGE FROM JENO.COM

I roll my eyes aggressively as I open up the text my idiotic younger brother sent me.

JENO.COM: yo can you pick me up

RAINI.RODRIGUEZ: what happened to your car

JENO.COM: about that...

JENO.COM has attached one image

RAINI.RODRIGUEZ: JENO WTF DID YOU DO TO YOUR CAR

RAINI.RODRIGUEZ:  DADS GONNA KILL YOU

JENO.COM: not if he doesn't find out ;)

RAINI.RODRIGUEZ: im telling him

JENO.COM: hey you know you still have instagram logged in my phone?

JENO.COM has attached one image

JENO.COM: if you dont want me to post this on your ig you better pick me up

RAINI.RODRIGUEZ: i cant even drive

JENO.COM: im posting them...

RAINI.RODRIGUEZ: ok ok stop

RAINI.RODRIGUEZ: ill get someone to drive me there

Aish, why did I have to have such an annoying younger brother...

I get up and start searching for the crutches that I must have misplaced. Wait, my knee is broken anymore, I don't need my crutches!

I happily make my way to Jaehyun's office, not even bothering to knock on the door. I see him on his computer, furiously typing.

He looks up at me. "What do you want?"

I smile brightly, indicating to him that I need something. "I gotta pick up my brother from school, can you drive me?"

He sighs loudly. "Take Taeil or something."

I scratch my chin and look off in the distance, pretending that I'm thinking. "Uh, last time I checked, you're my bodyguard and you have to be with me all the time."

He gives me an annoyed look before getting up and walking past me. "I have to pick up my brother, too. Which school?"

"S.O.P.A," I say.

"Hm, really? My brother goes there too."

We get into Jaehyun's black Hyundai as we make our way out of the forest where the NCT base is located and to the School of Performing Arts Seoul.

I text Jeno a simple "I'm in a black Hyundai" and wait for him to come out.

"Did you go to school here?" I ask Jaehyun.

He hums in response. "Yeah, I was in the same class as Winwin for all three years."

I gasp. "Woah. Was he quiet back then?"

"Not really. We sat next to each other, so I had to hear all of his dumb questions."

I spot Jeno and his best friend, Jaemin walking towards the car. Jaehyun unlocks the backseat locks to let the boys in.

"Hi, Jaemin. How are you?" I ask while re-applying my lipstick.

I wait for Jaemin's response but he doesn't say anything. Same with Jeno and Jaehyun who looked very confused.

"How do you know my brother?" Jaehyun asks me, now making me confused.

"He's Jeno's friend..." I say, putting the pieces together mentally in my head. "Ah! I see. Jeno is my brother and Jaemin is your brother. Small world, huh?"

Jaehyun chuckles as he starts up the car.

I look behind to see Jaemin and Jeno giving us the "Oh they're sleeping together" look.

"I didn't know you had a boyfriend..." Jeno utters as I choke on my own spit.

"You dumb twat, he's not my boyfriend."

"I'm not surprised by that. You've always had trouble getting people to like you." Jeno snickers at his own comment.

"I guess it runs in the blood since you have the same problem," I say as Jeno turns pale.

"Jaemin, back me up..." Jeno says to Jaemin which, although was supposed to be a whisper, everyone heard it. "Gross, why are you texting that weird girl Wonyoung?"

Jaehyun abruptly brakes as we all go flying forward. If I wasn't wearing my seatbelt, I would have definitely gone through the window.

"Jaehyun, what the fuck?" I say as his face is white as snow.

"Is her last name... Kim?" He asks quietly as Jaemin gives him a confusing look.

"Yeah, why?" Jaemin says, equally confused as the rest of us. Well, maybe not as confused as me, because I have a small idea that this might have to do with the mafia.

"Let's just go drop off Jeno first. Our house is on 127 Czennie drive." I say, trying to distract them from what just happened.

"Oh yeah, by the way, dad and Rachel wanted to invite you to dinner," Jeno adds. "Jaemin and I are already going."

"I don't know, Rachel is a bitch." I say, thinking of my step-mom. Even though my father is nice (to me at least) he decided to marry an evil witch after mom died. She's around 30, too. 20 years younger than my dad! I've tried to tell him many times that she's just using him for money but he doesn't listen.

"Please... Dad is desperate to see you again." Jeno pleads.

"Ugh, fine. But only if Jaehyun comes with me." I say, turning to Jaehyun who only just started paying attention to the conversation once I mentioned his name.

"Yeah, sure."

~