Mialina's New Friend

In this chapter mia is 9 and will is 10

Mialina's POV

After the ward group above me introduced themselves the Baron of Redmond's feif walked me out. "Well time for you to meet your ward group, lady Mialina." He said that last part as a joke, I don't like that joke though.

When Arold opened the door I see two people in this group. "This is your new ward mate." He told them. "Hello I'm mialina I h-hope I'm not t-to much of a b-bother." I manage to get out.

"Hi I am jake." Said a boy who looked like he couldn't care less. "I'm Zeke, Jake's twin!" Said a happy fellow. Both of them have blonde hair and green eyes. They have a simple brown shirt and white pants.

"Well then I will leave you all to get accented." Then Arold left, and now it was up to me to talk. "Well h-how about we do s-something fun." Zeke looked happy then said "ya, how about tag?" Jake looked at his twin then said "she is a girl in a dress, she can't catch us."

I looked at jake then said "game on." Zeke looked happy again then said "I'm it!" I quickly ran out of the room and to the courtyard. I looked around for the best tree, then saw one of the boys from the group up on one. I run over and call up "can I join you up there?"

The boy looked surprised then called down "s-sure." I climb up like it was second nature. I then sit next to the boy and ask "what was your name again?" He answers with "will, I don't know my last name though."

Well that is sad "oh, well ah" I say, then mumble "something on the happy said, something on the happy side. Come on think, think." Will smiles at me then he says "it's fine, I'm used to it." He has this look in his chocolate brown eyes that makes me feel happy.

I look away from his enchanting eyes and say "well I best keep a lookout for my ward mates. We are playing tag." From the corner of my eye I can see him look towards the village.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ONE MORE CHAPTER DONE!!!!!

Will: still shouting are you? *drinks coffee*

Me: well yes I am

Horase: I have been thinking-

Me and Will: always a dangerous thing

Horase: AND I am the best swordsman you know. I am not afraid of the broom!

Me: PERSASSY!!!!!!!! PLEASE COME HERE!!!!!!

Percy: Yes? What is it? Is there a monster?

Me: no, no just Horase here *points to Horase* thinks he is the best swordsman I know.

Percy: So? Let the kid dream.

Me: fine. *sweeps Horase out with my trusty broom*

Will: Coffee~

Me: THAT IS YOUR 10TH CUP, NO MRE FROM MY FAMILY'S SUPPLY!!!!!!!!