Apprenticed To A Ranger

In this chapter Mialina is 16 and Will is 17.

~~~~~Mialina's POV~~~~~

It is my ward groups turn to get to a apprenticeship. So I put my white hair in a ponytail. Then I put on a light blue dress and leather boots. After getting dressed I wash my face then go to join Jake, and Zeke for breakfast.

After we have breakfast, we head to the barons office for the chosing. When we stop out side the door to be invited in. When the barons helper came to get us (the other dude is sick, I don't know his name and don't want to reread) we followed him into the barons office.

~~~~~Will's POV~~~~

Halt said that mia(nickname for Mialina) has potential to be an apprentice like me. We are currently in the shadows of the room waiting. Then the door opens and the ward group comes into the room. There in all her glory is Mia.

The future apprentices stand in a line from tallest to shortest. 《This brings back memories.》 The craft masters come in then. The first up is someone named Jake. "Which craft do you want?" The baron asked him and he said "battle school sir." Sir rodney goes forward and looks at him then said "he will do baron."

Next was Jake's twin Zeke who looks like his brother. The baron asks the same question and Zeke responds with "horse school, sir." The horse master comes forward and examines him "he will do, baron." Zeke steps back in line and Mia steps forward and the baron yet again asks the same question. "I don't have a preference, sir." Is Mia's reply. Then Halt steps forward and hands the baron a slip of paper.

This is almost exactly how my chosing went.》 I could tell Halt is making some words louder to get Mia's attention like Mialina, informed, and later. Close to the same things he did for me. I look over at Mia and see is giving Halt her gaze that seems to see into your soul.
Her beautiful eyes calculating.

I wish I could know what is going on in her head. I then look to Halt as he moves back into the shadows near me. He gives me his look that says 'stay put' with every fiber of his eyes. I do stay put, I was planning on staying put anyway.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Me: Have a nice day thanks for reading.

Will: Noone reads this, stop wasting your time.

Me: They do to, well they will.

Will: My point, In a few years maybe. Also were is your coffee.

Me: I am hiding it from yo-

Horase: I AM back

Me: Where are your manners, don't interrupt me!!

Will: Oh found the coffee

Me: WHAT