"Uraraka?"

Toga's POV

I panic, trying to remember the name of the disease Ochako has. I hear her let her breath go, signaling that she's given up. I run and untie her, hoping she's still alive. I try to shake her awake, but her eyes remain closed. I start crying, not knowing what to do, I start yelling at her and myself.

"Uraraka you damn idiot! I loved you too but now..."

I pause, I couldn't finish the sentence.

"I love you Uraraka. I love you with all of my useless life."

I hear nothing from her. I pick her up and take her to the room we put the other 2 girls in. They look in horror, seeing Uraraka's lifeless body in my hands and flowers growing on it. I expected them to be mad but they just looked down, not saying a word. I look at Uraraka again, but I turn away knowing that she died cause she loved me. I put her down on a spare chair and walk out, going to my room.

I laid down in my bed, crying. I had no clue why as I wasn't supposed to care about heroes, but I couldn't stop. I hear a knock, I just yell, "It's open". Tsuyu walked in, I forgot she was here as the new recruit. I got up and wiped my tears, smiling while asking, "What's up Tsu?"
She looks at me with concern, I couldn't lie to her for my life. I break down crying, she runs over and asks what's wrong.

"I-I love a hero.."

"Who Toga?"

"Uraraka, but..."

I stopped there, I get up and walk her to the room where the other girls are. I point at Uraraka and she gasped. I guess seeing people she used to work with, tied up is a little harsh on her. I stare at a wall, not wanting to see Uraraka's dead body, covered in flowers. I take a peak and see a nightmare I could never imagine. Her body was covered in Dandelions, they all look the same, except for one. There was one  Dandelion stem, on her heart. I step closer and look at the flower. I stare at the flower, than at Uraraka. I hug her body, hoping she'll wake up, but quickly get rid of the thought as everyone else sees that she's dead. I give her a kiss in the cheek, and put her back on the chair. I turn around and walk out to go to my room, waiting for someone to tell me of her funeral date and if I could come.