- 1 -

I wanted to fall off a cliff and die when I first heard my alarm go off. It is currently six in the morning on a Monday. As soon as I heard the alarm, I wanted to roll over and go back to bed, but Caroline said she would be here at seven to pick me up. Caroline. Ugh just thinking about seeing her this early makes me want to throw up. She's going to try and be happy and cheerful and it's just a huge no for me.

I quickly hop out of bed and head to the bathroom. I do my routine that I haven't done since May, but it is still easy to remember: Get in shower, get out of shower, brush hair, brush teeth, and trying to think about how decent the day could turn out to be.

As I'm applying the toothpaste to my brush, I get a ding on my phone which startles me. I took down to see it's Peter. I groan as I answer the phone. "You know," I begin, "You're messing up my schedule." I say with an attitude but I'm hiding the grin.

"Oh am I now?" Peter says with his usual charm.

"No I was kidding." I said rolling my eyes, and grabbing the toothbrush.

"Good." I could hear a tint of a smile when he added, "I was calling to ask if you ned a ride?"

"Yeah Caroline said she would be picking me up in about-" I said unconfidently looking at the time. My eyes went wide when I realized I had about twenty more minutes to get ready. "Shoot I gotta go, I'll call you back in the car, okay?" I insisted.

"Uh, okay, yeah just call me whe-" He rushed out, and with that I hung up.

I knew I would apologize later when we stayed up all night on the phone talking. I quickly got to my room and put on the outfit that I picked out last night. I then run back to the bathroom to plug in my curling iron to warm up as I start to apply mascara. In less than a minute, I start to curl my long brown hair. As I wrap the last strand of hair around the curler, I heard a car horn honk and following that a ding on my phone from Caroline. I set down and unplug the curler and quickly run to my room.

I dash down the stairs where I see my mom waiting for me. "Hey honey, you ready to head out?" She asked.

"Yeah mom, I got to get going or we're going to be late." I emphasized the word late.

Okay dear, I'll see you later then." She let out.

I quickly step over to her and give her a kiss to the forehead and run outside. I see Caroline waiting for me, looking down at her phone. I take it as an opportunity and sprint over to the driver's window. She still hadn't looked up, meaning she didn't notice. I jump up and let out the biggest scream I could produce. She let out a shriek as she looked up at me with shocked eyes. I grin like an idiot at her while she flips me off. Caroline rolls down her window with a bitch face.

"Get in the car before I drive off without you." She demanded.

"You wouldn't do that, Caroline, You love me too much." I smiled at her while I rounded the car to get in on the passengers side.

"No" She stated, "I love making you go to school, too much."

"Tomato tomahto" I challenged.

She giggled but hid it under her breath and punched me in the arm.

"We have to make another stop." She saids, her eyes looking away from me.

"To where?" I asked a little skeptical.

She mumbled out the answer but I had no idea what she had said.