15 || Awakening of her Power.

Technoblade was silently kneeling down inside the cage without knowing what is happening, but if anything happens, he is still ready

"Tubbo, will you have the honor of explaining what is going on to our whole team including GhostY/n here" He gripped the shoulders of Tubbo before stepping down to sit on the front row of chairs.

"Technoblade has robbed our country, everything that made it special he robbed it. He stepped in when he shouldn't have, he caused chaos and rui the government-" Tubbo stopped when someone ruined the moment.

Punz came in throwing snowballs and jumped into conclusion with tnts on his hands, he placed every tnt on the floor which caused the group panic. The group chased Punz which caused them to jump inside the lake to catch him and stop him from whatever he was doing.

Meanwhile GhostY/n was watching over Technoblade.Then to her left, she noticed Ghostbur with the blue sheep again Ghostbur waved at the female with a beaming smile as if nothing is happening.

"I named him Friend!" He said and pointed at the blue sheep, Technoblade who's eyes are covered still know who he was talking about.

"That's fantastic Ghostbur" Said Technoblade with a slight chuckle. On the other hand, the group gave up on chasing the running male and quickly got up from the lake.

"YA'KNOW WHAT THIS IS VERY STUPUD!" Quackity screamed and run towards the lever of the Execution Cage but before he could pull it down, he made an eye contact with GhostY/n witha smirk. "Watch him die" he muttered then pulled the lever down.

GhostY/n looked up on the sky and something metal falling down towards the blind-folded male. Her surroundings started to slow down as the familiar sounds of laughter and familiar sounds of worry were coming inside the ears of the female ghost, everything looked so familiar...

...and this was it, when her main memory core was triggered, triggering every single memory that was blurred and washed away. She knew what exactly what to do, she grabbed her blue pendant and removed it out of her body letting her othe voice to have all the control of her own spirit.

She flew towards Quackity who was watching the falling thing and immediately attacking him "YOU MOTHER FUCKER!" She screamed and tried to take his life away but he step bckwards to avoid.

"FUCK I DONT HAVE ANY BUCKET OF WATER !" Quackity cussed and jumped inside the lake so that GhostY/n wont be able to attack him.  "GOD FUCKING DAMN IT WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT??!!" He frustratedly screamed and looked to his right, spotting the pink-haired male. "HOW THE FUCK DID HE SURVIVE??!!" He then swam up the lake and tried to avoid GhostY/n emerging power.

GhostY/n looked to her left and saw a terrified fox whimpering on the floor, his eyes have a hint of fear and his body was shaking out of fear, but this didn't stopped the other side of GhostY/n.

The other person controlling her body, controlled her arms to take the axe below her. She grabbed it and run towards the fox which caused the mae run away from her sight.

She looked very terrifying because of the black smokes shaped as a hand with sharp nails that were surrounding her and her blue ghostly tears were now colored as red. She knelt down on the floor and grabbed every strands of her hair then frustadely screamed in anger and pain because all of her memories are triggering her mind, from the execution of her father until her final breath.

Ghostbur rushed towards GhostY/n so that Friend can be near the female "Gosh GhostY/n! You shouldn't have done that!" He said while putting Friend beside the female.

The black smokes disappeared and her red ghost tears turned back to being color blue just in a matter of second. She silently hugged the sheep so she can rest a little.

"I remember everything Wilbur...."

≿━━━━༺❀༻━━━━≾

A/N: I told you, GhostY/n is one of the strongest members of the whole DreamSMP.

Also hey, if you dont understand how GhostY/n look like here:

GhostY/n is still the same the thing is her ghost tears aren't blue anymore but it is color red. She have black smoke surrounding her which is shaped as a hand with sharp nails. Without the blue, the voice have a great control of GhostY/n's spirit. I dont know how to draw this lmao