17 || Well done

[QUACKITY'S POV]

[QUACKITY'S POV]

I chased the male who was running away just to get blocked by the man in a green hoodie to prevent me from chasing him further.

"How did he survived that?!" I frustradely asked to myself and run back towards my group "CAN ANYONE GIVE ME THEIR PICK-AXE??!" Fundy sprinted towards me and gave his pick-axe.

I thanked him and run back towards the covered cave, I used the pick-axe to remove the cobblestone that closed the cave and entered it.

It was a big cave that lead to somewhere far or maybe near but either way I still needed to chase Technoblade. "What the fuck is this? What is this shit?" I whispered to myself as I slowly looked around the cave and dropped my pickaxe so that I can take my axe out of my sheat.

I quietly walked inside and followed where this manmade cave will go through, I walked down on the big hole then spotted a stairs up again. This place wasn't familiar to me but I hope it isn't dangerous as it seems.

Just by in the corner of my eye, I saw Carl, the horse of Technoblade. I quietly laughed and walked up on the stairs just to see an unfamiliar sight.

On the ground, it has a sign named 'Final Control Room' and scattered chests on the walls with label. Then the man I was waiting for finally appeared, Technoblade.

"What the fuck is this Techno? What are you- what are you doing here?" He was about to speak but my voice overpowered against him "HOW THE FUCK DID THE ANVIL NOT KILL YOU?!"

He chuckled and rubbed his neck with a smirk "Did you really think...that you can kill me that easily?"

"How did you do it- how-"

"Do you really think that death can stop me Quackity? You know what, I have a lot of things to say at the trial but we got interupted, you know I tried convincing  you guys that government is not the answer. The government is the cause of all your problems!" He paused for a second before continuing his 'wise words' "I tried to convince you guys by fighting along-side as brothers and you just cast me, you used me and you formed a government right before my eyes!"

I was about to speak but he then overpowered his voice agains't me.

"And when I retired, YOU hunted me down and hurt MY friends!" He finally stopped.

"You don't understand what we are trying to build here Techno. This is not a simple anarchy thing and do you think I care about your withers?" I question him which he didn't answer "All what I care about is my country and my will to kill you Techno, look at how much lower-powered you are now without Y/n..." He is still in silence but raised his head and smirked.

"I just had one question Quackity..."

"What is it?"

"Do you think you are enough to kill me? Just unarmed and only in iron armour? Do you really think you can take me?" He questioned didn't once, but twice.

"You know what..."

"What?"

"THEN LET'S FIND OUT YOU SON OF A BITCH!" I quickly sprinted towards his back so that I can hit him with my Axe but he immediately dodged it and run towards the hole below.

I then followed him towards the hole and charged at him, spitting him a lot of cusses. I tried to cut his head off but he still dodged it and raised his pickaxe to put me down.

He used the stick of the pickaxe so that he can held me down, my body fell down on the ground with a strong force making my back hurt.

"I HAVE A PICK-AXE AND I WILL PUT IT THROUGH YOUR TEETH!!" He shouted and removed his pickaxe on my neck but before I could stand up he stepped on my chest then raised his pick-axe.

Before everything will black-out...I shouted a single sentence which made Technoblade freeze.

"THIS IS WHY I FUCKING KILLED Y/N!"

"...what?"

≿━━━━༺❀༻━━━━≾

A/N: A lot of you got it right, so uh...yeeyyy...