19 || Broken Meaning

Before Technoblade reached to his home, he spotted GhostY/n flying towards him with an unreadable face

Before Technoblade reached to his home, he spotted GhostY/n flying towards him with an unreadable face. He stopped on his spot so that GhostY/n won't be needing to fly further.

As soon as GhostY/n reached him, Technoblade smiled "Hey Y/n"

"I heard everything, thank you for taking his other life away I appreciate it" she thanked the male with a slight bow "I do infact remember everything" this sentence made Techno gasp.

"So...do you remember who am I to you now?" He questioned the ghost infront of him

"Yeah! You are my friend of course!" She chuckled but it made the male drop his smile with a soft groan, his eyes trailed down on the ground with a sigh.

"Yeah...friend..." he softly muttered under his breath and felt his heart sink down. It hurted him since she can no longer remember who he was to her before, he wanted to do something, and he clearly wants a revenge on L'manbergians.

"What's the matter?" She questioned him and he quickly lifted his head up with a serious face.

"Nothing, I gotta go now" he said and whipped the lead of his horse so that he can lead the direction towards his home. GhostY/n watched the male disappear at her sight with confusion.

"...strange..." she muttered and decided to go at her treehouse so that she can write everything she remembered down in her book just in case if she loses it.

But as soon as she arrived at her own treehouse, she didn't expect what she saw right before her eyes. Fire. Her own treehouse is now burning wildly, the fire spread around and now the trees are included.

She looked down on the ground upon noticing a paper flying around, it was a piece of page in her book but the sentences were erased by the fire except for one sentence.

-Talking to t̷h̷e̷ P̷i̷n̷k̷-̷h̷a̷i̷r̷e̷d̷ Technoblade made me think that he was somehow special

She picked it up and blew the small source of flame on the paper away, she then put it in her pocket. She looked back at her treehouse with a slight sadened face.

The female suddenly felt a hand on her shoulders causing her to flinch a little then looked behind her. Dream.

She quickly removed the hand of the man and stepped forward a little bit "Brother...why..."

"I did not do this, I promise" he said with a sigh "Someone probably from L'manberg did it" he said and looked up on the burning tree house. "I see that you remember everything?"

"You removed me from your group" she said

"I did...because you are being such an asshole, and I don't want any assholes in my team"

"But I'm your sister-" she stopped when Dream sushed her

"Let me finish my sentence hm? Alright, I don't think Sapnap and George care about me anymore...but...do you care about me?" He questioned the female ghost

"I do...you are my brother..." she muttered but enough for Dream to hear what she exactly said, he chuckled and gave his hand to the female so that he can shake his hands with her.

"Then come with me, we have a lot of things to do" he said with a slight smirk plastered on his face. GhostY/n was double thinking on what to do so she asked this one question

"Can I trust you?"

"You can trust me, I'm your brother'

And this was it, she reached her hand to him and shaked it indicating a team work. Dream smiled knowing that he can do something new which is powerful.

≿━━━━༺❀༻━━━━≾

A/N: hmm...