Isabelle

We had kicked the guys out. It was time for our ladies day! Moira pulled me aside. She told me she was Pregnant. She wanted me to be the godmother! I was so happy she asked me and accepted immediately of course. I started to tell her about mine but then changed my mind. "Izzy? Is something going on?" Moira asked me.

"Yes. No. Nothing, I'm fine," I said to her.

"Are you sure? I know you were about to say something, what was it?" She questioned me, I knew then I should tell her, at least someone other than Pan would know.

"Well I wanted to say, is that I am pregnant too. I just found out I'm sure you've known for a while that you are. I just I've been feeling sick lately and some other things and this is the only explanation for it." I told her.

"Congratulations. Does Pan know?" I nodded as an answer to her and we went to join the other girls.

First Austeruius suggested we go bathe so I took them to a bathhouse and it was funny. Austeruis seemed happy to be enjoying the steam and having fun and Rosalind loved the soaps, Moira seemed obsessed with making her body perfect. I kind of just sat in the corner and wished Pan was here like at the last bathhouse. I didn't like them being able to see my scars.

After that we went back to my house and we brushed out our hair and made it nice and we were ready to get fitted. In the parlor stood dress stands with different dresses. We started with Rosalind. Her's was a pink topped dress and a long green skirt and it had pink flowers embroidered in it. The woman took measurements then it was Austerius's turn.

She put on a blue dress short in the front and long in the back. But it was big on her. She is so small. "Oh dear" the tailor whispered and started pinning things up and pulling on the corsets strings trying to tighten it. But she was so small hers would most likely need the most altering. Moira came next.

She put hers on and it seemed to fit just right. But when the tailor measured around her stomach in confusion. I knew that Moira should be showing now, based on what she had told me this morning, but the others didn't, and she wasn't, maybe she was using a spell to hide it. Hers was long and silver and it looked very perfect for her. Then it was my turn.

I put on a long white one the sleeves were long and bell shaped at the end. It had gold trim and it fit perfectly. All the girls thought it was amazing and we were all excited for the dresses. After that the tailor showed us veils and they helped me pick one to go with my dress.

We had tea and we talked, we went through my jewelry and picked stuff to go with our dresses and the sun was starting to set so we sent servants to bring the boys home. We waited for them while eating dinner Henry was first and then came Gale, then Wallace. And we waited for Pan and Alec, I could feel my heart melting thinking that maybe he had changed his mind, I picked at my food for a little.

Finally Alec and Pan walked through the door carrying a deer and a little rabbit on a rope. I stood up quickly watching them enter. Austeruis ran to pan to play with the bunny he had brought home. The servants took the deer. Alec took his seat and Pan came to me. And sat down like we had this morning.

I cuddled up enjoying his warmth and I didn't eat anything. We all stayed and talked as dessert came and went while we were drinking and talking into the night. I didn't want to leave. I couldn't sleep without him near me. I hadn't once since they took me from that place. "Here," he said, handing me the bunny named thumper and Austerius looked really sad she couldn't take him to bed with her.

I went to bed, it was weird, I didn't like being without him. I know you're not supposed to do this but I got up and I knocked on Austerius's door. I handed her Thumper and she smiled cooing to him and walking into her room. Then I went to Pan's room. I knocked on the door, and he bid me to enter and I crawled into bed with him and curled up so cozy with him.