Willow

I woke up the next morning in my bed. I was alone. Wallace was walking around the room though. I sat up and then changed my mind and laid back down. "What's the matter?" He asked me.

"I'm just gonna stay here," I said quietly.

"Why?" He asked, sitting down next to me.

"Because I don't want to leave, I can't do it, so I'll just stay here," I said and rolled over facing away from him.

"Okay. But I know you can do it," He kissed me softly on the cheek and went off to work on some stuff. He got to the door and he looked at me and said, "You can do it, I'll make sure they leave you alone and that they bring you food." and left the room.

"Bye," I said into the pillow and started crying. I laid there all day and my food went untouched. I cried and I moped and I didn't move from the bed. I didn't even sit up. The Kobolds took turns laying at me and trying to cheer me up and Vippy would lick my face trying to clean up my tears, Alec probably told him to do that.

Wallace came back around dinner time. "Your back sooner than I thought?" I asked him still laying down.

"I came to have dinner with you," he said.

"Good for you, I'm not eating you can go back to your work, goodnight," I said and rolled over facing away from him again.

"Willow no," I heard him say and climbed in bed and sit next to me. "Please eat something," he said, pulling me close. He kissed my cheek "Please?" he said again.

I sat up in his arms, he was warm and being close to him made me feel a little better, "okay, only a little," he said and I sat with him in bed while he ate quietly.

"I think you should drink some tea, your voice sounds a bit raspy," he said.

"I'm fine, go back to working now," I told him and looked away but didn't move from his embrace.

"Okay," he squeezed me, "I'm sending up some tea," he said and gave me a kiss on the cheek again getting out of bed.

I laid back down after he left and I ignored the knock for tea and waited for the servant to go away. I don't care what Wallace said, I didn't want tea I just wanted to lay in bed. I was petting Vippy and all the sudden I heard Alec's voice. "Hey, I noticed you weren't at dinner, that's not like you, whats up?" Vippy then nuzzled me.

"I'm fine, go away." He had to be at my door. I didn't want him there.

"Honey, you know I can't do that, talk to me. You helped me last night, now let me help you" Alec's voice came from Vippy who was looking me in the eyes now.

"I said go away," I pushed Vippy off the bed and rolled over.

"Sweety come on, Just tell me what's wrong, I just want to be here for you" Vippy said on the floor.

"No!" Now there was a knock on my door. "I said. Go. Away." I heard the door handle jingle and all the sudden Alec was standing in my room.

"I'm not gonna leave you alone right now. Trust me, I've been shot by lightning and I still didn't leave once" He said.

"Go. Away." I told him.

"No," he said sitting down next to me.

I pulled the blanket over my head and said "Alec leave me alone, I'm fine I can do this on my own."

"I don't doubt that you can, but you shouldn't have to, and I don't want you to. I'm here for you. Is this about being queen or something else?" He asked. "I don't like to see you hurting. Just let me help, please?"

"Go. Away Alec." I said for like the fifth time. He walked and at in the corner like Vippy was doing.

"I'll stop talking, but I don't want you to be alone right now. I'm just gonna wait here until you're ready." He took out a copper piece and gave it to Vippy to play with. I was trying to figure out how to get to Wallace without moving and see if he'd make Alec go away. "Willow, you don't have to say anything, just let me in? I just want to know what's wrong honey, please? For me?" I knew what he wanted to do.

I had already decided I wasn't gonna let Wallace do that anymore too. I felt him push his way into my head anyway. Wallace came through the door at that moment and told Alec to get out.

"Okay, I'll leave now, but just know, you are so much better than your father, nothing that went wrong last night was your fault, you can't blame yourself, it's over now. I'm so sorry that had to happen on your special day, you deserved so much better. I'm so sorry. And Wallace has been through a lot of shit, but I've known him a lot time, he's come so far, and you've caused that. I've never seen Wallace like this about anyone. It's all gonna be okay. If you ever need to talk you know where to find me, and Vippy will always be here if you need a cuddle" He told me. As he came over and hugged me.

"Both of you just get out!" I screamed. They both left the room. And I heard them speaking quietly outside my door. They started yelling, a lot, and I broke down.

So originally this was going to be one chapter but it started getting long so I am cutting it in half and I will have a chapter for what Alec and Wallace are saying out side her room.....