My Childhood is officially over

I was just cleaning up in my room, meaning 12% cleaning and 88% playing with cool things I lost.I just thought about how 2009 was like the end of the world.It was the best year....well it was for me.

I remember watching Wonder pets, Little Einsteins, Lilo and stich, and so on I feel so old, I can't even....

I had so many good times like the time in 5th grade, one of my friends, Marshawn, took a girl's purse and said,"This is how you walk with a purse."

He started switching his hips and walking with attitiude, we encouraged it,"Go Marshawn go!"All the girls chanted.Marshawn was popular with all the girls, I haven't seen him since last year, I miss that little dude.

In the 5th grade we had so much fun:we went to Marriott and did a Soul Train line, we went to The Memphis Zoo, went to Pink Palace, etc cetera.

I loved all my teachers, but Mrs.Madisin was my least favorite because she was very mean.Mr. Visor scared me, he was very loud, and he liked the thought of paddling kids! But he did give out alot of candy.

I remember how the times when we would have substitutes and I'd skip exploratory to help my 4th grade teacher grade work since I was one of her favorite students.She always had food:ramen, sushi, froot rollups, popcorn.....

In 6th grade I was bullied by these two boys named Jarquez and Jalyn, they both were in Violin 2.They checked me constantly, Jalyn then constantly asked me out and I declined everytime.Jarquez did too but you know how that went.

In the 7th grade we had all the cool teachers.I loved them all for different reasons.Ms.Stokes was laid back, fun, and like an aunt.Ms.Wilson was kind and very intelligent.

Ms.Hannah was fierce, sarcastic, and full of character and animation.Coach Lane was hilarious, confident, and could teach the unteachable math (me).

I remember how many times Jesse got attacked by all of the teachers.I swear, nobody likes that kid!

There was one time in the super crowded hallways, Ms.Stokes put him upside down, while Ms.Hannah and Ms.Wilson whooped him with a ruler.

They were only joking but it was still hilarious.In her class Ms.Hannah has her yard stick and threatens Jesse with it,"I'mma reach out and touch you Jesse."

I got in trouble with Ms.Hannah once, I was reading when she told us to turn a certain page in a book and she pinched me.Ms.Hannah also thinks I'm very abnormal.

It was almost the end of the year and she let us watch GI Joe and there was this cute Asian guy who came bursting from the glass, SHIRTLESS.

"OMG HE IS SEXY!"Edna and I shouted in unision.We both said it accidentally, everybody, especially Ms.Hannah was laughing.

Then I had told her I was Panda named Pop tart at our last student council meeting last year, then she said,"You act like a pop tart."

In Coach Lane ' s class we had plenty of fun.He took us outside and would race my cousin and Quincy.He lost once and then he was tied.

He used to do problems about Crack Heads #1 and #2.He even told us the story about when he first jumped someone.

This is what he said and I quote,"In my neighborhood we used to jump people just because they were alone.Its stupid, really.I jumped somebody before.

It was me, my cousin, and my friend; we saw these two boys going to the grocery store.After the came out we jumped them, took their groceries, and their change.

We went to an abandoned house and split the bread, sandwich meat, and change.I got $5, my cousin got $5, and my friend got $1.19.Je didn't say anything because he knew he'd get jumped.After awhile my friend and I felt guilty and started crying saying,'God is gonna get us.'

My cousin got angry and did ' God ain't up in here 'He turned around like God was about to jump up at him.