Glory

03-5-15
Maria and I were the only 8th graders there, then Cris came, and one by one others did too.

We missed 7th grade lunch so we went in the middle of class.It was silent lunch and the food was nasty.

Mr.Woods got on my nerves and tried to snitch on me.That snitch bitch,I gave him the middle finger three times.I was bored so I got Mr.Hennings to let me go back to Orchestra class.

Everyone was talking and on their phone,Josh and I started joking around and then Derron hit me in head.

I got up and got his little badass back, Jacques came up to me, put his hand on my head, and popped it.

Everyone started doing that to people, I got mad, and Cris was pissed off and annoyed.

We played our show when the other 8th graders came from lunch and Vinny's Mom came and heard us play.

I was half sleep and I fell asleep a few times.I had to go to the restroom and so did alot of other people.We all started complaining about it until Mr.Joynor asked who had to use the restroom.All the hands in the class practically shot up.

Some people gave a little too much information."I gotta pee!"

"I got to doodoo bruh!"

Woah there.

When we got back, Mr.Joynor started talking about the Black History Program.

"It's March."someone said."Excuse me, your very rude."

I got the part as narrator and Jacques got to talk about the history of black actors/actresses.

"Who would like to introduce our special speaker from PCA?"Six hands were raised and he counted each one, they all had to give reasons why they should do it.

Karla said,"Because I can, "Kourtny cut her off by saying,"Watch she gone say like."And that's exactly what she did.

Mr.Joynor pointed to Derron for his reason,"Because I'm black!"Mr.Joynor didn't find it funny nor did Giselle.I laughed cause he was stupid.

We had extended time in his class so when it was time to leave, everybody was happy.

Mr.Joynor made everyone take their instrument, but I didn't feel like taking mine, so I left it.

"How did he not make you get your instrument?"Giselle asked, she was walking with Halo.I just shrugged, I guess he made them get their instrument.

We had to be in Mr.Hodges class for two hours.We were watching a movie about the civil war called Glory.Cris was sitting in the way and I couldn't see so I laid my head down.

"I'm going to poke you and pass notes to you if you go to sleep."Maria said while poking me.

No!!! I need my nap!

Jacques was talking too much so I gave him the middle finger.In orchestra he went to the nurse because his shoulder hurt.She gave him a zip lock bag with ice that is now water.He wasted on the floor,"My water broke!"He shouted and got the water up throwing the paper away.

"Ay Jacques!Yo water broke?"Malik asked.Jacques nodded, sniffling,and rubbed his stomach walking away.

Cris and I switched seats and Jacques used to sit in front of him.Dang!

Jacquee was telling me to shutup and I didn't listen.

Someone from behind me threw some paper at me.I turned around and gave Maria and Cris a middle finger each since I knew it was one of them.

They showed the war and stuff and I covered my eyes and ears because a man was getting his leg amputated and his screams scared me.Poor guy!

Jacques put both his arms on my desk."I was laying on that."He shrugged his shoulders."You'll break your shoulders."I told him since he had the facing backwards he just shrugged it off again.

I tried to take his bracelets but he took it off, hid it, and put his arm back on my desk.

He kept pulling my hoodie sleeve and talking.Constantly shushing me and crap.

I turned and ran to the back of the class and sat in the seat with Halo,she laughed and scooted over so I had more room.

"Giselle."I said her name tull she turned around.A paper ball zoomed right past her and we laughed.

"I used growth oil and it works see look."She felt my hair, we've both been growing our hair lately.I wanted to grow my Bob out and Giselle wants longer hair.So far I'm to my back, keeping it up!

"Its growing."she said touching my hair.I got up and ran back to my seat.I was bored so I laid my head down,I sat up when I heard Thomas, he was my favorite character.Jacques hand was over his head and he was playing with my hair.

A man's head was blown off by two different shots.People were laughing at the way they were doing the war cry like savages and how the fighting had you at the edge of your seat.

I felt it was a good movie, but that didn't stop me from being sleepy.

I let him for a moment then moved his hand away and paid attention to the movie.

I moved his seat away from me, but he just moved closer to me.It was real quiet then I heard Cris's familiar choking laugh and we all busted out to laughing.I ignored Jacqu3s and looked back at Cris."I'm so sorry Cris."Ciera whispered.She accidently hit him in the head with paper.

"Turn around Tianna."Jacques said and Mr.Hodges said the same thing too.Whatever.

I kicked his seat away from me and he moved near me.He kept grabbing my ankle and pinched it so I hit him.Then he started tickling my leg and I kept moving, but he still got a hold of my leg.

Jacques got up to get his pencil since he dropped it by Maria.Her head was tilted over and was near his butt when he bent over, she moved real quick and we both laughed.

Jacques was caught his phone, I was on my phone too, and thought he was talking to me.It didn't mean anything to him since he has three other smart phones.

Malik had his backpack and was putting it up and down on his lap and slapping the sides.Jacques and Malik laughed, boys are so nasty.