Together Forever

I had to catch a ride with Maria because my mom left and our supposed ride didn't want to answer their phone.

It was my last day since my mom wouldn't let me go to school the next day.That means I'd miss the hotwing party from Coach Lane!I hate parents.

At lunch I claimed that while Maria was gone since she was absent yesterday that Jacques,Josh,and someone else bullied me at the dance.

Jacques apparently wasn't in a good mood because he said,"I only talk to you to make you happy,I wouldn't even fuck with you."Josh was like damn.

My feelings were hurt so I didn't say anymore to him.I was joking but he took it so seriously.

Jacques was mean to me the entire time in orchestra,he wouldn't let me touch his notebook.I already read his poem,rap,whatever.

After orchestra everybody was hugging,Jacques hugged Giselle and picked her up and spun her in circles.She was laughing and he was smiling too.

I gave Brad,Cris,Chad,Noemy,Catalina,and some more people a hug.I gave Josh a hug and he picked me up which scared the shit out of me.I hugged Kourtny and he pulled the same crap.

Jacques tried to hug Catalina but she wouldn't let him,I smirked to myself.Josh came up and hugged Catalina and she let him but he picked her up and she reacted the same way I did.I gave her another hug that said,"I feel your pain brotha."

Jacques hugged me but then he picked me up and spun me around,I held onto him,"Oh no,don't drop me,don't drop me."

Mr.Joynor had gave me some gold fish and I ate them while I was in Dr.Chism class.We don't really talk her now because since she got married she has been annoying as fuck.

Anyway,I would so eat gold fish with beer,its like the perfect alcohol accompainment.

Jacques and I kept switching seats and at one point I had to share a seat with Kourtny since he took my seat so I made him scoot over.

Jacques kept calling me a stupid nigga."Stupid nigga.I mean stupid cracker."I got up about to strike him but he pulled me on his lap and that shut me right up.In the mindst of the moment I kissed the back of his neck.

"Who told you to do that?"I didn't answer because at that moment he planted his lips on mine,it was gentle like any of our other kisses but it felt different for some reason.

It was a goodbye kiss,two month away from him was going to be hell.

"Who told you to do that?"he asked again as if I planted my lips on his and not the other way around.

Mrs.Wilson dismissed everybody to the dance and she left us:Cris,me,Jacques,Kourtny,and Mickey in her room alone.

Mickey had to wait six minutes before he could go to the dance because of something he said.

Apparently Kourtny and Cris had something in common because they were talking about Pokemon or something.They were playing a hand game and giggling like little girls.Jacques and me just looked at them.

Before I could open my mouth Jacques told me to shut up.

I made a face and he told me to stop cause I looked like a white gopher or something.

Mr.Stansbury can and got us and left Mickey in there.Jacques followed me to where I was sitting surprisingly.I'm usually the one following him.I sat on the end and he sat next to me with Cris and Kourtny on his left side.

We were watching Spy Kids 2,I love that movie series and I told them that too.Jacques hasn't seen this one and Kourtny just
flat out said he didn't like those movies.

Jacques was looking through my bag with his right hand placed on my thigh,I just looked at his hand unbelievingly."I just like going through your stuff,I don't know why."

He took his hand off after a long time and turned his attention to the movie.I tried to hug him but he shook his head at me and disregarded every affectionate gesture.

I was on my phone and Kourtny and I were reading Getting Revenge since she finally made an update.Jacques ignored us since I wouldn't let him get a hold of my phone.

Jacques put his head down and I had my hand rested on his leg.I sat down and then wrapped my arms around his waist and rested my head on his mid back.

He didn't push me off and I enjoyed his scent.He surprisingly smells very nice as weird as it sounds but I don't care. I took his scent in and exhaled feeling like I was in heaven.

Cris was emotionlessly watching the movie while Kourtny was out sleeping.

Jacques woke up when Anyrosa keep making beeping noises.Jacques woke up and started stretching.I got off him and he got up and stretched,Jacques out his hand on my lap and caressed it before asking in a sexy,but very sleepy voice,"What time is it?"

I immediately turned on my phone and he looked at it until it said 2:40 pm.Anyrosa kept making the noise and then Jacques said shut up."I'mma beat her ass.Give me something to throw."

"The pencil."he shook his head no,he then asked Cris if he could throw his pencil.Jacques broke the led after asking I'd he could from Cris and threw it at her,it hit her right on the head.She threw it back and it turned into a war of throwing the pencil back and forth.

Jacques sat next to me,looked over at me and said,"Go kick her ass."I looked over at Cris."I'm talking to you Tianna."I looked at him and shook my head.

While Kourtny was throwing the pencil now Jacques turned to me and brought his finger under my chin,I was quiet but I was sure my face was pink and my eyes had widened 10 times its normal size.

"I like playing with your chin."Well that was weird,he started squeezing my chin with two of his fingers.Then he put four of fingers under my chin and used his thumb to stroke my lips.

Luckily they weren't chapped like they usually are because I barely ever put on lip chap or anything for that matter.

Jacques grabbed my butt and repeatedly squeezed it before saying,"That's my booty."I turned red and sturned another direction from him.

I got to throw the pencil but it barely made it and didnt hit her at all.Jacqus threw it and it feel next to the door,Anyrosa and I raced for it.I was about to grab it when she dived onto the floor and went wild for it,on instinct I ran to the back of the class and sat on the table Cris was sitting at.

Kourtny,Cris,and Jacques was laughing along with me because Anyrosa was acting like a wild child.While I was on the table I reenacted what she just did causing them to crack up even more.

I punched Kourtny in the balls and he fell over.I was laughing and pretended to punch him in the balls again."Did I find it?"I asked excitedly.

He was smiling but in pain,Jacques pulled me on his lap and I almost fell back cause he pushed me back to where I was bent backwards.I tried to get up,"You can get her back."Jacques said and they both jokingly punched me in the stomach.

I got up and popped Jacques on the head pouting.He tried to make me get back in my sest but I was comfortable where I was.I refused to and he didn't wrap his around me or nothing and untangled my arms from around him.I kept my balance by keeping my arms on the table and I kept my attention on the screen.

I don't know where Mr.Stansbury was because once he left,he never returned.

When they said it was time for us to go I immediately got off Jacques lap.We all did one more group hug which consisted of me,Kourtny,Jacques,and Cris.Cris hit Jacques and wouldn't hug him because Jacques called him a burrito which was highly racist since Cris is Mexican.

On the way walking out Jacques grabbed my butt again!I stopped in my tracks and turned to look at him,"Keep walking."he said.I made a face at him and left to walk with Cris.That's one weird nigga.