No Orchestra Zone

03-4-15

I turned around and caught Mickey singing 'Happy' cause they had the song playing.

I was smiling hard cause it was funny and I was just being a busy body.Maria had hit me and told me to hush,cause Mr.Hodges was watching us.

"Don't get mad cause we're happy and your over here depressed."I said doing aegyo she hid her face and laughed.

"I'm sowwy Dongsaeng."I'm poked both my cheeks mm with my index finger.Maria laughed louder,"Why did you do that?"

The power of aegyo.

Maria saw her mom and I saw my aunt.I got up and Nikki put her arm around me,"I almost fell asleep."I laughed and shook my head.Typical Nikki!

We went to Southwind first, Maria and her mom was already there.After she finished explaining Maria's mom turned to us and said,"Y'all got any questions?Nows the time."

"Do you guys have an orchestra?"They didn't which is so messed up bruh!Since I want to go to Southwind, alot of my orchestra classmates want to go there too.

Luckily they said if enough students want to be in orchestra they'd make a class for it.

"We will talk it over with the priciple."After that we went to Power center.I don't want to go there though, Southwind is where they have everything I want.

Culinary classes, Broadcasting, Trips overseeing good Italian food, no uniform, college prep classes,vollyboall, and soon we'll be forming an orchestra.

I saw Jacques, his mom, and brother at Hollis Price.I decided not to go over there yet.

I was about to keep waiting at Overton to get Carrie a sign up sheet, but I saw her and my classmates in line already.My class was the only ones without parents who were allowed to come.

Nikki followed me over there to him,"They don't have an orchestra."I told Carrie after I got her attention.

"Who?"I looked at her,"Southwind, but since if enough orchestra students want an orchestra class, we'll form one."

Carrie got happy,"Yeah we'll be the best orchestra they ever had."Actually we'll be the first orchestra they ever had.

Jayd tried to call me mean and blamed me from slapping her in the face.Lies!

"She kicked a little boy in the place the other day."she snitched.Nikki just laughed at us,"That's not nice Tiki."

That's what my family calls me, only a few people know that I'm nicknamed after a football player.

Also in my defense he was annoying me like always and trying to check, so I put him in check.

Kourtny walked by,"Kourtny aren't I nice and Tianna mean?"Jayd asked.

"Who put that idea in your mind that you were nice?"He asked and we laughed,"She's okay."He said meaning me.Haha Jayd.

Maria and I were standing by the table for Hollis Price,"He should cut his hair."Maria mom said about Ralph.

He was a bad little red head,8th grader, he's short, and he has the sides of his hair shaved while the rest is long.

'He looks like he could be your little brother."Nikki said to me.I shook my head,"You trying to call me red?"

"People used to call him Chucky last year."I dragged Maria back over to Overton so we could get candy.

I signed the papers and turned it in.Maria just got the paper for no reason and she didn't sign anything at all.

Nikki was about to leave because Nene,my cousin, gets off school early on Wednesdays.My mom wouldn't let me get picked up early so I was stuck at school where we didn't even do any work really.

Maria mom left and it was so funny because I was embarrassing her."When Hollis Price said you could buy hot wings and all that good stuff from their culinary classed Maria got happy,"I said to her mom and mimicked Maria's facial expression,"Oooooo hotwings!"

"You was too!"Maria said throwing me under the bus along with her."You said I'm going over there to hear them talk about the hotwings."

I pouted,"Don't judge me because I'm one hundred twenty-seven point five pounds of pure food!"Ms.Harvey and Nikki laughed at me.

They laughed Maria did too but shamefully."I was nervous."She was talking about when she performed.She messed up at the beginning of secrets.

"She sho'll be making that face that let you know she messed up."I said showing her the face.I widened my eyes and made my mouth shape a small o,"That's exactly how she look!"Maria's mom shouted.

Maria hit me playfully. Oh guavas,it hurted too.