Nothing last Forever

I was late to school and my mom was going to cuss me out probably when I get home.But I wasn't really thinking about that,I walked to my normal class to find only a few people .Everyone else was at the pizza party,I hurried to Coach Lane's class happily to see they didn't even order yet.

My friends were in the back in desks,I grabbed a desk in front of Maria and gave Giselle and her their cupcakes I promised them.

They both immediately ate them,not that I was surprised.Giselle suggested we move our desks in groups and so we did.It was like kindergarten all over again.

We got on our phones and took pictures and talked about stuff.I got bored cause everyone was doing their own thing."Where's Halo?"I asked and Makayla pointed to the curly haired girl by a outlet charging her iPod.I walked over to her,I told her how I wanted to talk to Jacques but I was scared to.It was the last day I was ever going to see him and I knew I'd miss him very much as stupid as I sound.

She told me to go ahead and do it.
I went over and sat in his seat when he got up,he climbed back over the desk and sat in my lap,"Get out of my seat."

"No,I'm actually quite comfortable."I was being honest though."Okay I'll get up."I said but Jacques wouldn't get out my lap.

He finally got off my lap and I sat on the desk top and watched him play the game.Out of no where Malik started singing a song that was by either Usher or Trey Songz I forgot.It was one of those songs when they get those light girly voices and I just looked at him with a da fuq expression.

I left from over there cause I got bored and Jacques didn't say much but he kept looking back at me."Stop looking at me."He said."I wasn't looking at you I was looking at the game."

I left and went back over there where Giselle and them were.Maria ignored me so I ignored her back and got on my phone and watched The Fray's latest music video,Break your Plans.

It was really interesting but it got sad at the end.Giselle was trying to take a picture of me but I hid my face.

Giselle got Maria and Elizabeth to hold me down and take pictures but I still tried and managed to hide my face.She snapchatted this.I got a hold of her phone after a big power struggle for it.

I walked around asking people if they knew the code.Jacques thought he knew it but Giselle changed her password that morning so tough luck.Elizabeth helped me get revenge and I snapchatted a close up of Giselle's face.Elizabeth picked Giselle up and Giselle tried to kick me while I recorded so it looked like she was trying to kick the phone.Revenge was so bitter sweet.

"Tianna,come here."Jacques said,I immediately walked over to where he was by Malik on the computer."Is your ass fat?"Malik laughed and it so happened that Coach Lane had the Nikki Minaj song playing.

I said,"No,my ass is nonexistent."Jacques apparently disagree because he said it was.Nigga looking or nah?

Jacques was being so mean to me for some reason,I didn't understand.I thought we had something!Just joking,but I seriously don't understand why he was being a asswipe.

When the pizza came Ms.Wilson was watching us since Coach Lane couldn't leave us alone.Jacques,Makayla,and I raced down the hall to help him.Coach Lane told one of us to hold the door so I did.Another boy came out and helped Jacques with the pizza so Makayla came out for no reason."You get the door and I get the pizza cause you're the girl."Jacques teased.

I rolled my eyes ,how more stereotypical could this kid get?We got one cup of drink and two slices of pizza.Jacques sat with another group, I was pretty sure if I wasn't here he would've sat where I was.Catalina wasn't here so I couldn't  blame her for it.

We hugged and took pictures and at the end of the day everyone ran freely out of the school.I got hugs from a bunch of bodies.Goodbye to Naiomi,Arabelle, Maria,Kourtny,Israel,Cris,Brad,Giselle, and so many more.Jacques didn't say bye to anybody and Giselle made sure to tell Kourtny and Jacques about their selves.I walked home and I had a good day.I wanted to cry so bad,but I held it in.
Goodbye Hickory Ridge Middle School,it was fun being a wild cat.