Don't Shoot My Uncle and mini tales

Sorry if the title is offensive, I didn't mean to offend anybody.Read the story and you'll understand why it's titled this way.THis was in my 7th grade year.

Somehow we got into the topic of criminals, because Coach Lane told us about the time he got shot in the ribs.The bullet went in and and bounced back out.

"Being shot sucks, you can't do anything."Jesse was talking and getting on peoples' nerves so Coach Lane said,"Jesse, go to the jackass wall,"He pointed the Crack in the wall by his desk.Jesse stood there as he finished the story.,"I got me a gun license and carried my gun EVERYWHERE. I shot a guy so he couldn't when he tried to kill me while I was getting gas."Kionna interrupted, "Can't you just shoot them in like the leg or something? Don't kill them!"

"Kionna, do you know someone who carjacking or something? "He asked.She nodded,"My uncle."

"Tell him, don't steal from Coach Lane."Causing a few laughs here and there.

"A PIECE OF CHEWED UP GUM"

Coach Lane left the room, me and my best friend Gabriella were doing our math homework on ixl.Jonathan Wilson came up to me and called us lesbians, just because we hangout practically every hour of everyday, I go to her house on a daily basis,l.But both of us are straighter than the pole his mother danced on last night.I got up and punched him and Gabriella cursed him out.Everybody janked him for saying that.Someone told Coach Lane when he got back that I hit Johnathan, I was mad, but I didn't want to be suspended.Thankfully Madelyn Acuff spoke up and said,"He called them lesbians!"My classmates agreed and muttered yeah.I wasn't in trouble but Jonathan sure was,"Dude! You don't ever talk about a lady's age, weight, or sexuality! That's why your face looks like a chewed up piece of gum."Everyone roared with laughter, his face sure did.

"ONE STEP.TWO STEP"

Coach Lane started mentioning TCAP since it was coming up.He told us how a group of students cheated.A smart boy told them all the answers.He tapped his foot once for A, two for B, three for C, and four for D.I would've never thought of that, kids come up with the darnest things.