See you in Elysium part 2

Hot tears streamed down her cheeks, as the daughter of Zeus, started to sob.

He really moved on.

He never loved her.

He loves Zoë.

She knew this would happen.

She knew it.

She hates it.

She came here for him.

She wished she chose rebirth instead.

*Luke's POV*

I smiled at Zoë, we had become good friends, along with Ethan, Beckendorf, Selina, Michael and Bianca.

Her long brown hair tied up in a pony tail, her huntress Tiara still on. The silver glow still shun.

No Luke chided himself, you love her.

Today Zoë was different, all jumpy and happy. She was usually happy, but not this happy.

She seemed unusual, like she took some happy pills. Like she was a whole new person, Luke was hind of frightened by her, now.

What she did supposed him most, she snaked her arms around his neck and kissed him.

He should've seen it coming,

Yet he didn't.

He tried to pull out of her grasp, but it was too strong. It was like she was Kelli the Empouasi (did I spell it right?).

After about 12 seconds, which felt like forever, she let go, saying in a totally unlike Zoë voice "Awe,Luke, come on! Just one kiss won't hurt,'right?" He looked at her disgusted "What is wrong with you?! You sound like Kelli! Why did you kiss me!! I don't like you like that!" He said as he stormed off.

He heard Zoë, shout "You'll see Luke!"

He turned on his heels and went left towards The Lake.

Only to see a girl with spiky short black hair and a black leather jacket, talking to Mark.

Mark has dark brown hair and hazel green eyes, he's a son of Hecate.

It felt like someone was squeezing his heart, crushing it, into shattered pieces.

Mark caressed her face as he spoke. Luke wasn't really a lip reader, but he was totally flirting with her.

Tears brimmed his eyes, for the first time in years...

A/N

Should I make this an actual fanfic? Comment below! I'll call it See you in Elysium or Missing pieces.

Vote comment and Review!