See you in Elysium part 1

See you in Elysium were the last words he said to her.

Now she's waiting in line, too se Thanatos.

After hours-Which was really minutes because of her ADHD, it was her turn.

Thanatos said to her "Name?"

"Thalia Grace" she said swiftly

"Thalia Grace, Huntress, daughter of Zeus, turned into a tree, aided the gods, helped save olympus. Ok Thalia, Rebirth or Elysium?"

If she chose rebirth she could re live her life, but with no memories of him. Maybe he moved on, maybe he and Zoë were together in Elysium? He saw the look in his eyes when he looked at her, with such passion.

Maybe he never loved her.

Maybe, just maybe, he chose rebirth.

No Thalia snap out of it! She urged herself.

"Elysium." She said secretly waiting to see her friends, who had died.

As she walked through big crowds full of people, well souls, she saw him.

His sandy blonde hair was shorter, on the middle of his forehead. His scar still ran up his face, his bright blue eyes, filled with happiness as he saw her.

Not her as in Thalia.

Her as in Zoë.

Zoë laughed and threw her arms around his neck, and pulled him in, kissing him.

Hot tears streamed down her cheeks, as the daughter of Zeus, started to sob.

He really moved on.

He never loved her.

He loves Zoë.

She knew this would happen.

She knew it.

She hates it.

She came here for him.

She wished she chose rebirth instead.

A/N

Part 1 of See you in Elysium! How was it? Love the feed back so please comment, vote and review!

Luke and Zoës PoV next! Dedicated to Greenninjagal