mad

isjshshhzhz i creid making this enjoy

i was sitting on the couch of the house ash and griff grew up in. the stairs creeksed i knew someone was coming down the stairs. every step they got louder. "tch" the person walked into the kitchen. i followed behind. it was shorter.

"eww get out." he said.

"no!" i snapped back.

"why won't you just leave me alone! god your so annoying!" he screamed in my face.

"no seriously i cant belive i was with you for so long! you think i liked that? oh my god your so dumb! i pitied you so i got with you and then you cheat on me like nothing! get the fuck away from me!"

that kinda hurted me tho🥳🥵

"i never cheated on you but if that's how you feel fine." i walked out of the room i didn't even try to cover my tears anymore. i felt pain in my chest. "huh i guess that's what heartbreak feels like.

shorters pov:
i didn't mean that. i love her so much, but i guess she just doesn't love me the way i love her.

————————-

i got into the shower to clear my head. or to cry i don't really know anymore.

'god i hate them both why did they do that!'

'i knew she would go for ash! hes blond, green eyed, tall, strong, my god!'

the tears wouldn't stop i loved them both and they both hurt me. i want to hate them i want to hate them so bad, but i can't. i could never hate them.

>>>>>>>>

i got out of the shower and walked to my room. when i got their i saw y/n asleep on our bed, her face was tear stained like mine was moments ago. i rellat wanted to give her a hug.

i left the room i cant talk to her now. i walked into the kitchen instead to see ashs tear stained face asleep ontop of eijis sleeping figure. 'why is he ontop of him?' ash stirred awake due to his spidey sences i bet they were tingling.

"Shorter!" he yelled and jumped off of eiji. 'P-please let me explain!" he was hurting but i didnt want to here it. i walked back to wher y/n was.

1/27/2021

wor count: 390