heaven and more

this part of the story takes place halfway through the movie you are watching, shorter and you are still cuddling, you moved to America exactly 1 year ago :

Shorter's POV: i can hear soft and steady breaths coming from above my head. i think she's fallen asleep i want this moment to last forever. me in her arms is the best feeling in the world. but holy shit! we were cuddling! luckly she didn't notice i was freaking out i mean my heart was racing non stop and i was sweating like crazy!

after a while i got rather thirsty, wait what did ash say "girls like brains say 'im rather parched do you happen do have a drink to cwench my thirst?"while thinking a thought raced through my he ad 'didnt ash want to talk about some photographers today?' with that the door creaked open 'DONT BE SKIPPER DEAR GOD DONT BE SKIPPER!' i heard a chuckle thats rung through my ears a million times but normally im snickering with him.

(FUCK I DELETED HALF THIS STORY FUCK ME FHIJLFBBJKFJBKVEUBFV IM GOING TO CRY)

"you confessed! congrats dude!" he said in no way trying to be quiet. i was about to replywith something like 'no!'or 'not yet!' but when i opened my mouth i couldnt get any words out before i felt a kurate chop on the back of my head. both me and skips faces turn white and our mouths hang open.

"WHAT IS IT WITH YOU AND WELCOMING PEOPLE INTO MY HOME TODAY!" i slowly turn my head to see y/n a bkushing mess. we both hear the door slam wich was the sound of skip making his getaway, i wish i could do the same. "i-im r-rather p-p-parched, d-do you h-happen to have a d-drink to cwecnch my thirst?" i ask stuttering and blushing like crazy. she just sits their and stares at me for a breif moment before looking at the tv "do you like me shorter?" oh fuck shes only used "shorter" twice before she must be serious! i thought while leaning my head back on her chest. "i like you to." she said in almost a whisper before placing her head on mine. my eyes opened wide to this information. my head shot up to see her red face to be greated by my red face. i start to tear up, no girl has ever liked me back! this feeling i just- i subconchisly start to move my hand up to her cheek and say "can i kiss you?"

she nods and i close my eyes leaning into her ever so soft lips. I end up laying my head back down both of us a blushing mess, I whisper out "I had a cheesy plan to ask you to be my girlfriend but that was ruined." I sad pushing my face into the crook of her neck. She chuckled and said "I would love to be you girlfriend shorter." I put my head up and peck her lips before going back to cuddling.

We both ended up falling asleap, my head on her chest and I was holding her thighs around my waist. Heaven and more if I do say so myself. Skipper and ash walk into her apartment because last time failed. We both woke up by ash and skipper laughing. She ends up blushing again I love how easy it is, I just flip them off and cover us both with a blanket. They end up pulling me off her. "Nooooooooooooooo!" They end up leaving and saying I have 5 minutes to say goodbye to my wife. I blush at this, I slowly get up to see my "wife" pouting. I give her a quick kiss and a hug and start to put my layers back on. I put on my white tank top and was about to put on my yellow hoodie before I think. "This is ours now" I leave it there and walk out. I can tell she noticed I left it there but she didn't care she actually enjoyed it.

"Cmon love birds we're headed out!" I hear ash call out. I give her one last kiss then head out the door.

SKSYUSVSBS IM SO HAPPY RNSHSHBABA ALSO HAPPY BIRTHDAY LEVI MY OTHER KING LOVE HIM

Word count:732 (longer than usual)