thirteen

triple update bc y'all deserve it omfg

----

December 31st, 14.

Harry wakes up that morning with a massive grin spread accross his face, he looks through the 'hole in the wall' only to spot Minty still fast asleep.

Laughing, he rises from the bed, and leaves the covers on the floor. He knocks softly on her door, and her eyes go open. She's smiling, but yawning at the same time as she opens the door, embracing him in a large hug.

"Harry!" She beams as she pulls away from the hug.

"Hi, Mint." He laughs quietly, "we're meeting Insley in a while?"

"Oh! I should probably get Anna then, you know how she's been." Minty winks playfully at the boy, as he continues to laugh. They make their way to the room reading, Annabelle Reeves, 0067.

"Anna!" Minty exclaims as the brunette emerges from the room. Her green uniform hangs on her body like a sack, and all though she looks pretty terrible, a massive smile is perched upon her face.

"Insley'll be here in a couple," Harry states, and she nods eagerly, gesturing to Louis' room. The three of them walk to the eccentric brown haired boy's room.

----

"If I get arrested for this, H, it's on you." Insley laughs, nervously swiping a strand of blonde hair from his forehead.

"Unfair," Harry rolls his eyes, taking the bag from his brother and turning to Minty.

Anna cautiously approaches the blonde haired boy, smiling shyly.

"Hey," he says, trying to sound casually but actually just sharply exhaling the word.

"It's been a while, innit?" he keeps going, "I - uh, missed you."

"I missed you," Anna half whispers.

"I'll see you soon, I've got some stuff to take care of." This time Insley is smiling shyly, as he steps closer to run a finger over Anna's soft cheeks. A single tear runs down one of her cheeks as the proximity remains close. She moves in and plants a hungry kiss to his lips, and taken aback he blushes vibrantly.

Noticing the affair, Harry and Minty smile. Louis looks at them and sighs, "where the fuck is my fairytale."

They step off eachother, and with a meek little wave, he's gone. Anna is still standing frozen in her spot, smiling profusely.

----

Giggles, soft, michievous giggles as the four psychopaths sneak up the fire escape.

"Shut up!" Harry whispers, but fails to sound authoritive.

Their giggles cease for a couple minutes, but it starts again as they reach the rooftop.

"What time is it?" Louis asks.

"Quarter past eleven." Harry replies, laughing.

The things Insley had smuggled in was of course alcohol. Now almost completely wasted, they were on the rooftop waiting for the new year to begin.

Perched on the edge of the building, legs dangling off, Harry smiles.

"This is nice, for a mental institution." He says, as Minty sits down next to him.

"Don't misjudge these places." she replies, placing a soft kiss on his cheek.

jesus i ship anna and insley sorry not sorry