six - pre c

hello, update. (:
its short and lame but bare w/me

I woke up that morning with Minty Rose's face on my chest. She was fast asleep, and with her eyes shut and her mouth too, she somehow looked even more beautiful. She looked normal, but when both her eyes opened all the normality flushed from her face. Her multicolored eyes brightened as she saw where she was, and a small smile immediately crept onto her face.

"Morning," she let out a soft yawn, revealing the inside of her mouth to be as pink as her cheeks.

"Morning," I replied with a small smile, as she started to trace the ink on my skin.

"Why do you have so many tattoos?" She looked up to meet my gaze and I smiled softly.

"Guess I wanted something on my skin that I wasn't ashamed of," the blush that crept onto her cheeks was evidence that she knew precisely what I was talking about and I liked it, I liked that Minty Rose knew precisely what I was saying all the time.

"What does this one mean then?" she pointed to the birds situated on my upper chest, and my smile grew wider.

"Freedom," I laughed, remembering the day I had gotten the tattoo, "I've always wanted to be truly free."

She nodded, "how about the butterfly?"

"I took the butterfly project a little too seriously," I let out another soft, breathy laugh.

"The what?" her eyes widened a bit.

"The butterfly project? You know, when you draw a butterfly on your wrist and everytime you relapse it dies, you need to see how long you can keep it alive," I nodded lightly, "It's stupid, but it helped me."

"Oh," she smiled still, "Harry, are you really actually going to leave on Sunday?" she frowned and I remembered that my stay here was only temporary.

"No," I replied.

"Okay," she smiled up at me, once more closing her eyes and I think we fell asleep again.

I wanted it to be like this everyday, Minty Rose waking up smiling instead of screaming. I hated myself for having these thoughts, but I needed to get into Ward C.