seven - c

hello yes i am updating !!

thank you for 500 reads dude that's cool

also song that harry played on the piano at the end on the side or above for mobile thingies lol

thumbs up for the longest chapter so far!! (1,400 words!!)

h.s

I had an idea right about after Minty Rose was chased out of my room by my miserable returning roommate and an accompanying (practically fuming, as well!) nurse.

I asked one of the nurses at the front desk whether I was allowed to call someone and she stayed quiet for a bit, but nodded later on. She said I had ten minutes and I called Insley. We spent the first two minutes blindly laughing about how this place felt more like a goddamned prison than a mental health facility.

“Ins, listen,” I said and he immediately stopped laughing.

“Yeah,” he replied and his tone of voice was serious.

I put the phone closer to my mouth and turned my body away from the nurse, “I need you to set me off,” my voice was a dark, low whisper.

“What?” Insley’s voice was loud and it almost startled me, “why?”

“Ins,” I tried to say, but he interjected me before I could finish my sentence.

“Don’t you fucking Ins me!” his tone was now gruff and demanding, a shift from earlier in our conversation.

“Just trust me, dammit!” I said, and I knew he wouldn’t be able to say no.

“Fine,” we both took a deep breath, “I hate you.” It was him who spoke first.

“What?” I replied, my tone was hushed but we knew the breakdown was set in motion.

“Yeah, you heard me. I hate you, and so does mum. She and I were talking about how annoying you are just the other day,” he laughed bitterly and

on the other side of the line my heart was shattering. A part of the rationality left inside of me knew he was lying and was bellowing through every inch of my wake to not believe a word this boy was saying, but the rest of me knew it was all true anyway, that inevitably the breakdown was in motion and Insley had done well, “she hates you Harry, and you know what?”

“What?” My voice was a mere squeak exiting my chapped lips.

“Everyone else does too. Everyone you think that likes you does not. You’re never going to be able to fall in love because it’s always going to be a one way street.” He said without the simplest of faltering’s in his voice. His tone was so strong, it sounded like he meant every word he said, and he was an extremely good actor.

At the sound of the final words, I collapsed on the floor and kept repeating the word “stop” eventually emphasizing it so hard the nurses started crowding around me. One of the slammed the phone back into its place, the loud bang of the phone hitting it’s casing startled me. Another one was sitting next to me, mouthing soothing words in my ear, I just buried my face in my knees and when I couldn’t handle the sweet nothings that that nurse was whispering I screamed. I screamed at the top of my lungs, startling the crowd of them around me. My vision was blurry, but I knew what was happening. One of the nurses grabbed the sedative needle and that was it. My body went limp as the needle entered my arm and the liquid seeped through my body.