𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊𝚛-𝚁𝚞𝚜𝚑

(!) This chapter is dedicated to soup drinking crab man, from Discord bc I love them <33 (!)

    Springtrap was currently on the biggest, and frankly, cutest sugar-rush you had ever seen. William was God-knows-where, and you were just sitting there, watching Springtrap run around. 
    "This feels amazing!" He yells, stopping in front of you, jumping up-and-down. 
    "I bet it does," You say, holding in a laugh. Springtrap then sits down beside you, looking a bit woozy.
    "I think it's wearing off, (Y/N)." He says, sounding tired.
    "It happens," You say, patting his shoulder. He suddenly leaned on your shoulder, his head against your neck. He seemed to be knocked out, his breath slow, deep, and warm on your neck. You smiled at the sight of Springtrap leaned against you, and you sighed, gently pushing him off and laying him down on the couch.
    "Goodnight," You whisper, patting his head before going up to your room. 

    You groaned as the sunlight burned your eyelids, and you rolled over, wanting to get just a little more sleep

    "(Y/N)!" A voice exclaimed, and suddenly, you flew up into the air. You open your eyes, startled to see a concerned Springtrap on on your bed, or, more on top of you. 
    "Oh, (Y/N)! I was so worried! I thought you would've never woken up!" Springtrap says, hugging you tightly.
    "I'm fine, Springtrap. I was just asleep." You say reassuringly, gently hugging him back. Springtrap nods, letting go of you and getting up. He stands there fidgeting as you slowly stretch, then crawl out of bed, groaning. 
    "William is making breakfast," Springtrap says, following you to the kitchen, where Willam was making scrambled eggs. 
    "You can cook?" You ask, sitting down.
    "I used to be a dad, you know." William grumbles, shooting you a glare. Springtrap gives William an uncomfortable look before sitting next to you. 
    "You're dressed up," You comment, looking at William. His hair was combed back and looked neat and shiny, and he was dressed in a purple button-down shirt, black dress pants and black shoes. 
    "Mhm-hm, always feels nice to be finely dressed, unlike some people." William says, looking at Springtrap and yourself. You were still wearing your pajamas, your hair a mess. Springtrap was still in the same outfit, his hair also a mess. You glare at William, sliding your fingers through your hair. He only gives you a laugh, setting a plate of eggs in front of you and Springtrap. 
    "Why don't I trust your cooking?" You say, narrowing your eyes. William snorts.
    "Springtrap's eating it," William says defensively, gesturing to Springtrap, who was eating. You sigh and push the plate back, no longer hungry. William scoffs, looking offended. 
    "It was ok," Springtrap says, looking at you. You shake your head.
    "You're adorable."

𝙰𝚞𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚛'𝚜 𝙽𝚘𝚝𝚎:

Hello my lovely Reader, sorry for short chapter, I'm tired asf
Finally making progress! (Y/N) just called Springtrap adorable, eh?
Dear God I'm stupid-

Anyways, thank you all so much for reading, and yes, SYSTEM GLITCH is going to be kinda like a sequel to this I think. I love y'all! <3

~ 𝚂𝚙𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚝𝚛𝚊𝚙