𝚃𝚛𝚊𝚞𝚖𝚊

(!) 𝙷𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚜 𝚞𝚙, 𝚜𝚠𝚎𝚎𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚝 (!)
This chapter contains:
Swearing
Sensitive topics
You have been warned!

    Springtrap could hear the shower running.
    William must really be trying to get all of... It off. Springtrap thinks, curled up on his bed. He lets out a shaky sigh, his ears angled down. He felt traumatized and cold. 
    "I didn't do anything. I didn't participate." Springtrap tells himself, closing his eyes. 
    If he does anything, you'll be ok. (Y/N)'s words formed in Springtrap's head, the tone still reassuring.
    "Should I tell him?" Springtrap asks himself, clenching the blankets. He nods, slowly getting up. He slowly and silently makes his way to (Y/N)'s room, trying not to run into William. Once he reaches (Y/N)'s room, he finds the door slightly open. His breath quickens, his mind immediately going to the worst. He barges in, going to (Y/N).
    "Springtrap...?" (Y/N) asks groggily, his eyes slightly open.
    "Oh my God, I'm so glad you're ok." Springtrap says, his voice cracking. (Y/N) sleepily opens his arms, inviting Springtrap to snuggle. Springtrap accepts this, letting (Y/N) snuggle into his neck.
    "What's wrong?" (Y/N) asks, already comfortable. 
    "William, he-" Springtrap gets cut off by (Y/N) squeezing Springtrap.
    "I know. It was on my phone. The news." (Y/N) whispers, and Springtrap nods, taking in a deep inhale. "I know you didn't do anything." 
    "Thank you." 

    You wake up to Springtrap with his arms around you, gently snoring

    You wake up to Springtrap with his arms around you, gently snoring. You could vaguely remember what had happened last night, mostly you snuggling with Springtrap. You could feel the warmth fill your cheeks, and you try not to move, knowing Springtrap's a light sleeper. 
    "Are you awake?" Springtrap asks you sleepily, his arms still around you. 
    "Yeah," You softly reply, still comfortable in Springtrap's warm embrace. You sigh, knowing you would have to do something about William. Should you turn him in? Kick him out? You weren't sure. You had a small thought in the back of your mind, telling you to avoid him at all costs. You could tell Springtrap was still awake, his ears twitching every now-and-then. 
    "Could we just, maybe..." You pause. "Stay in bed all day today?" You ask, adjusting yourself to where you were curled up into Springtrap. 
    "If you want," Springtrap says, his chin on your head. You smile.
    "Good. I wasn't planning on letting you go, anyway." 

𝙰𝚞𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚛'𝚜 𝙽𝚘𝚝𝚎:

Hello, my lovely Reader
Sorry for the short chapter, I'm tired and I don't have many ideas for this. And yes. You're starting to get more affectionate with Springtrap (:

Also! I have a drawing for y'all

I can't draw human anatomy, so it looks bad Anyways, thank you all so much for reading!I love y'all <3

Anyways, thank you all so much for reading!
I love y'all <3

~ 𝚂𝚙𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚝𝚛𝚊𝚙